I own a hot stone power supply, I use all the outputs except the two 12v ones. So does anyone know any good 12v pedals I could add to my board?

I've tried running other 9v pedals at 12v but I prefer them with 9v.

Open to any types of pedals...
Tech 21 fly rig:
Buy this and you can get rid of your entire pedal board if you really want to travel light. I've had it about 4 months and am totally satisfied.
Quote by Danustar
Dunno what you're into but the AMT Legend 2 series preamps/pedals are phenomenally versatile and run best at 12V. http://eshop.amtelectronics.com/legend-amps-2-new/

Absolutely this.
RG351DX - Bridge Dragonfire Screamer, Mid+Neck Fender Hot Noiseless
Peavey Valveking 112 - Eminence GB128
AMT E1 > Joyo AC Tone > Dan'o EQ > Shimverb > Digidelay
Isn't this a bit like saying "I have a spare wall socket. What should I plug into it?"
Please note: The above comments are based on my experience, and may represent my perception of that experience. This may not be accurate and, subject to the style of music you play, may be irrelevant or wrong.
^ shush, that's bannable talk
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?