I'm not sure that I understand exactly what you're getting at.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
I'm not sure that I understand exactly what you're getting at.

I think he means like if you were the CEO of a multinational technology company, which would you hire as technical director.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
He would have used the word "hire" in that case. I think he means if you were playing flag football and you were the captain, which would you pick.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
So I'm not going to need the collection of Allan Sugar "you're fired" gifs I just googled up?
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
i'm more familiar with the work of jynx maze although i'm sure they are both very capable
Aren't vs threads supposed to be banned?

If we knew budget etc, we could figure out some more appropriate recommendations....
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
EVH 5150 III LBXII
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I think he means like if you were the CEO of a multinational technology company, which would you hire as technical director.

Uh yeah....sounds good!

Personally....I'd hire Jynx!
sunny is is retired
jynx is past it (and I was under the impression she was also retired)

prefer sunny, never really got the appeal of jynx even though on paper I should like her.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
wait a sec, this isn't that forum.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o