Does anyone know anything about them? I know the difference between the Regius and the Setius but was wondering what the difference was about the Duvell, since it's quite affordable, in line with the Setius.

Many thanks.
Dannyalcatrez is very knowledgable on that brand. He's on here quite often and will fill you in on them.
Gibson LP Classic HP
Schecter LE Hellraiser C-1
Schecter KM-7
Peavey 6505+
Marshall1960a
Line 6 Wireless G50> Boss TU-3> Dunlop Orignal Crybaby> Ibanez TS-9> MXR Smart Gate> Digitech Turbo Flange> MXR Black Label Chorus> MXR Carbon Copy
Well, I know the brand in general to be of high quality- I don't think there's a bad model in the line- but I don't know much about the particular models.

Definitely a brand worthwhile of consideration if you're looking for a high-quality axe that also happens to look sexy as hell!
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
The Duvell is just another shape in the line, as far as I know. Price depends a lot on the sort of woods and other features (fanned frets and whatnot) as well it seems, which is why there are Duvell guitars that are more expensive than some Regius models.

As far as quality goes, it's top notch. I played a couple a while back (all aside each other and aside other guitars) and I'd say they're the next best thing to a custom built guitar if the specs are to your taste. The quality and playability is great and they sound great. I played one with fanned frets also, which was the first time playing fanned frets for me, and it just felt so natural. It's probably one of the best guitars I've ever played.
I can't recall ever hearing about a bad Mayones. Really high quality, Polish made guitars. Well worth the money you have to put in to get one.
Gibson RD Silverburst w/ Lace Dissonant Aggressors (SOLD)
Electra Omega Prime Ceruse
Fender Franken-Jag Bass

Amps and the like:
Laney VH100R
Seismic Luke 2x12
Dunlop 105Q Wah
Gojira FX 808
Line 6 M9
I know that a Regius 6 in Green with the P-rails has haunted my dreams for like a year now.

Quote by JustRooster

Sexcellent...
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Quote by dannyalcatraz
Sexcellent...

Now I want to know what you DO with your guitars.

And how big are the output jacks on Mayonnaise guitars?
There's a dirt cheap Setius for sale in Cambridge if anyone's interested, I'd grab it but I just don't have £600 right now, and it's a bit far to travel:
http://www.gumtree.com/p/guitar-instrument/mayones-setius-gtm-6-right-handed-in-blue-for-sale.-%C2%A3600./1126586533

Thanks for the information by the way, I wasn't sure if the Duvell was higher or lower in quality, as obviously the Regius is better than the Setius with the neck through and extra binding and so on. If I see a nice Duvell at the right price I won't be scared to pick it up.

I've heard all these same good things about Mayones too. All the reviews say they blow Gibsons out of the water. It was Katatonia that turned me onto them; I'm afraid I'm a bit of a sheep for wanting to play whatever the artists do. They're niiiiiice guitars though.
Oh, a Katatonia fan? Welcome.

Unfortunately haven't had a chance to play one yet, but I've literally heard nothing but praise for anything Mayones has ever done, and they're high on my dream list.