Poll Options
View poll results: Ya?
Bully him
11 46%
I prefer that the situation to end like a Hallmark movie
17 71%
Voters: 24.
Page 1 of 3
I'd leave him be, playing God is bad juju.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
I would also leave him be

But only because the Murica of today wouldn't be as strong as it is without Hitler doing all the dumb stuff he did
Quote by SG_dave at #33549256
I've never wanted to see a guy eat dick so much in my life.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33553650
If you are white, you are scum.
if it were possible to go back in time and kill hitler dont you think someone would have done it by now
Quote by ErikLensherr
I'd leave him be, playing God is bad juju.

tbh as horrible as it is this 'cause of space-time continuum shit.

though if it's just answering the question without nerd shit obviously convince him jews aren't bad. if you have a choice between that or get him to kill himself I don't get how it's a tough decision at all unless you hate jews or something.
Given that I have no real idea why he didn't like Jews, it would have to be bullying.

Let's ask google translate what's German for "stop hitting yourself"....

Ah.

"stoppen Schlagen Sie sich"
no because I'm half-Slavic and the Jews were a wonderful distraction from Hitler killing more Slavs, he didn't exactly embrace them either.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Given that I have no real idea why he didn't like Jews, it would have to be bullying.

Let's ask google translate what's German for "stop hitting yourself"....

Ah.

"stoppen Schlagen Sie sich"

By far the best response so far
kinda surprised nobody bullied him to begin with tbh just look at him guy had that whole ..::*ï|\/| ňOť 0_fVÇkĮnĞ_K@¥*::.. vibe going for him that ruined some kids in my day D:
Quote by EyeNon15
Tennage Hitler was bullied, why do you think he became such a ****ing nutjob

He wasn't bullied enough.
Yeh, bullying solves everything.
let's go beat up some kid who looks like he might grow up to kill a bunch of jews.
Last edited by EyeNon15 at Jul 30, 2015,
Quote by EyeNon15
Yeh, bullying solves everything.
let's go beat up some kid who looks like he might grow up to kill a bunch of jews

No, let's beat up a very specific kid who absolutely WILL cause the deaths of MILLIONS of jews.
Honestly, I'm not giving a **** about jews in this scenario.
I'm just thinking "Holy shit! I just ****ing time traveled!"
Quote by EyeNon15
Honestly, I'm not giving a **** about jews in this scenario.
I'm just thinking "Holy shit! I just ****ing time traveled!"

What, in the scenario where you were sent back in time to stop the holocaust?
Yes, I'm like "I just time traveled!!! This could seriously mean that I'm God!!"

Then I would be like "****, where did they keep the Playstations during this time???"
"Shit!! No internet???****!!!"

Then I would get a guitar and impress people with original songs I wrote myself, such as Free Bird, Stairway to Heaven, etc etc
Last edited by EyeNon15 at Jul 30, 2015,
If I time travelled back to that time I'd so discover penicillin.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Due to various reasons, the vast majority of which have to do with my skin color and ancestral ethnicity, my first stop on discovering a time machine wouldn't be Nazi Germany or even the German Empire. It is also not my last stop, nor is it somewhere in the middle. It's just not on the list.
Yeah, if I'm dropped off in that time period I'm going straight dafuq back to where my people came from. Sorry Jews you're on your own.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by EyeNon15
Yes, I'm like "I just time traveled!!! This could seriously mean that I'm God!!"

Then I would be like "****, where did they keep the Playstations during this time???"
"Shit!! No internet???****!!!"

Then I would get a guitar and impress people with original songs I wrote myself, such as Free Bird, Stairway to Heaven, etc etc

does the 15 in yr name represent yr age?
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Due to various reasons, the vast majority of which have to do with my skin color and ancestral ethnicity, my first stop on discovering a time machine wouldn't be Nazi Germany or even the German Empire. It is also not my last stop, nor is it somewhere in the middle. It's just not on the list.

It would actually be pre WW1 Germany if you were going to bully teenage Hitler to death.
Quote by MinterMan22
does the 15 in yr name represent yr age?

Ooh, the grown up card!!! Well played sir
Quote by sashki
A great place to be brown.

Just tell everyone you got a tan while you were exploiting natives in Africa.
Why can't i just kill him? Bullying him into killing himself seems like a waste of time. I picked that one anyway.

When i was in 6th grade i wrote a twilight zone for English about a agent that was forced to go back in time and kill a kid, which he found out was Hitler as a child.
Quote by slapsymcdougal at #33525197
It would actually be pre WW1 Germany if you were going to bully teenage Hitler to death.

Isn't that the Second Reich — funny hats, Kaisers and all? I thought they were pretty racist as well.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Isn't that the Second Reich — funny hats, Kaisers and all? I thought they were pretty racist as well.

Like the rest of the world at the time.
Would you (probabily) cease the existence of everybody you know today, to save people you may not even know from the past?

At what point should you stop wishing horrible tragedies had been undone, if these determine the world and people that exist today?
If I learned every single Nirvana song ever recorded, travelled back in time, bullied Hitler, then recorded all the stolen Nirvana songs I learned, would Kurt Cobain still make music or would he hear the music I stole and be like "yeah, this is cool" and never become a musician?
I feel like this is relevant.
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
Quote by slapsymcdougal at #33525281
Like the rest of the world at the time.

Yeah but that's the thing: if I had a time machine, it's either pre-Aristotle Antiquity or the future for me.
I'd hang out in the Roman Empire or Hellenistic times. Or chill with the Byzantines in Constantinople.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
Page 1 of 3