Page 1 of 3
just got done going over the UG pit rules. most of them make sense, but others just seem silly. that's not the point of The Thread though.

like, what's some shit i should never say in here? who should i look out for? what's cool and what's not? what's like proper Pit etiquette?

it's all really overwhelming and i just don't want to say anything stupid and embarrass myself or piss people off and get in fights with them.
Quote by DQcrewmember

it's all really overwhelming and i just don't want to say anything stupid and embarrass myself or piss people off and get in fights with them.

It's the internet, not a dinner with the ****ing president
Quote by DQcrewmember
who should i look out for?
Everyone. It's every man for himself.

But really, nobody. Don't be scared. The mods don't bite.
Well, not anymore anyways. Or maybe as much.

what's like proper Pit etiquette?
Aha. Ahahaha. That's a good one.

Just no nudes or consistently making bad threads and don't flame users and you should be good.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
If we write them here, they won't be unwritten.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
you must include at least 1 (one) epik meme in each post or else you will be permabanned
ggg1 ggg3

In order for us to gauge a proper response to your question, and in turn assign you your positioning within the site's social system, we need you to answer one important question: about how frequently do you masturbate and with what techniques do you do so?
get a custom avatar so you can be one of the cool kids.
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
I wouldnt say there are many unwritten rules that are specific to the Pit. Mostly just dont shitpost too much, make bad threads, or like, triple-post in some acoustic guitar cover thread that is like, really old.
>_>
<_<
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
There's an unwritten rule stating that users with July 2015 join dates are not allowed. Sorry mate.
I have nothing important to say
As with everywhere on the internet.
Hitler has to be brought up on a regular basis, the less sense it makes to the discussion the better
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
so anyone got memes?! me and my friends meme all the time, we've actually declared ourselves The League of Extraordinary Memers!
Quote by DQcrewmember at #33525478
Memers

Never use that word again.
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
Honestly this is a sinking ship and we're just making the most of what time we have left
Quote by SG_dave at #33549256
I've never wanted to see a guy eat dick so much in my life.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33553650
If you are white, you are scum.
Just don't be a dumbass.
Or whine that life is to hard because of some stupid shit.

If you don't know how to do either of those, you are already lost and will probably have your wee wee bitten off.

And this:
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE

Quote by DQcrewmember
so anyone got memes?! me and my friends meme all the time, we've actually declared ourselves The League of Extraordinary Memers!

Never use that word again.
Last edited by CodeMonk at Jul 30, 2015,
Quote by DQcrewmember

Get the mother****ing **** out of here
Don't take anyone on here seriously because everyone's just trying to be as edgy as possible.
Quote by MeTallIcA313
Guys, you heard Mr. Sacamano. No fun until racism is over.
Bring up Icyhot and puttsecks as often as possible. And there's strict copyright laws against using old aim avatars depicting actual bands.
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
puttsecks

There's a game I haven't played in many years.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by hurricane0202
Don't take anyone on here seriously because everyone's just trying to be as edgy as possible.

welll

yeah
One secret rule is that you should bring me some chicken fingers.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by DQcrewmember

are you fucking high
🙈 🙉 🙊
Quote by DQcrewmember at #33525478
this is an amazing post
ggg1 ggg3

Quote by whywefight
Yeah he could have at least said memermen or something that actually fits

His favorite movie is Memento
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
OH I forgot the most important.
Everyone here is the greatest musician that ever lived AND decide for everyone else what music sucks.
Page 1 of 3