Some guy said something then another guy said it was bullshit then an argument broke out that's lasted 8 years.
Then someone blurted out "you're a troll"
another guy said "racist!"
If you want to join in I'll help you get started by calling you a ****tard

Don't forget Hitler has to be brought up fairly regularly whether it makes sense to the discussion or not.
Last edited by EyeNon15 at Jul 30, 2015,
Kensai got hit by a train. He died and everything. RIP
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Nothing has changed.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
leave lest ye shall be forever chained in this pit of despair

oh the agony
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.

this is a thing now
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
Quote by LoveIsOverrated at #33525412
Ok cool, well see ya later

dont leave us here
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by LoveIsOverrated at #33525412
Ok cool, well see ya later

10x better comeback thread than Craigo's.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
I like the implication that there was a long Frodo type journey to get back here after 8 years
Quote by EyeNon15
I like the implication that there was a long Frodo type journey to get back here after 8 years

You mean his ring got destroyed?
I rule The Pit now

No one knows it though, I'm very insidious

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by EndTheRapture51
I rule The Pit now

No one knows it though, I'm very insidious

What, like balls deep in the Emperor?
Like I make threads and post to influence the topics being talked about around the Pit and subtly control you all with suggestion

Nice SW joke though

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Like I make threads and post to influence the topics being talked about around the Pit and subtly control you all with suggestion

Nice SW joke though

Oh that.

You're fighting a losing battle against pop up ads there.