i took korean over the summer because i needed some elective and since i was late in registering basically everything else had been taken

except korean

i didnt know what i was getting myself into

the course was really hard

i think i cried twice throughout it all

i got my results today and guess what

i didnt fail

I DIDNT FAIL

pls congratulate me and celebrate with me pit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1DOZ9SXsaI

ggg1 ggg3

I didn't fail statistics
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
that's a bit silly. congrathistts omeagng so gerinn doing sogly silly
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by ErikLensherr at #33525474
I didn't fail statistics
nice dude congrats

statistics involve graphs and shit right

lets celebrate together, here's a korean graph from me to you

ggg1 ggg3

Nice. Now that you can speak Korean fluently, it's time to enlist as a spy to be stationed in North Korea. Good luck.
Free Ali
Quote by soundgarden1986 at #33525484
this is stupendous, i'll trade you 3 (three) korean grills for this amazing work of art

here they are:

they all look the same because they had the same plastic surgeon, i hope you don't mind
ggg1 ggg3

Quote by genghisgandhi at #33525486
how many weird kids were in the class
one, and it was myself

Quote by Fat Lard at #33525489
a C so far in one last grad course, with final next week. Congrats
ty ty i hope your results are very excellent

Quote by chrismendiola at #33525493
Nice. Now that you can speak Korean fluently, it's time to enlist as a spy to be stationed in North Korea. Good luck.
that is a terrible idea id rather we just build really powerful megaphones and continuously blast kpop at the evil north korea until they see the light
ggg1 ggg3

daebak
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
why dont you go daeback yourself in the dick this is a time to celebrate not discriminate

except if its against north korea
ggg1 ggg3

Quote by behind_you at #33525521
why dont you go daeback yourself in the dick this is a time to celebrate not discriminate

except if its against north korea

Aegyo
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by DardySon
I didn't know Fred Durst was Korean.

He's just the mascot of the PAALBTA(Pan-Asian Association of Limp Bizkit Tribute Artists), Fled Dulst.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
He's just the mascot of the PAALBTA(Pan-Asian Association of Limp Bizkit Tribute Artists), Fled Dulst.

ror you funny.
No joke, I can count to ten, say thank you, and recount some names of strikes from when I took Hapkido as a kid. That's about it, so you're way farther than me. Also, congrats. Be my wingman when I try to go get some of those smokin' hot women?

“We’re built of contradictions, all of us. It’s those opposing forces that give us strength, like an arch, each block pressing the next. Give me a man whose parts are all aligned in agreement and I’ll show you madness. We walk a narrow path, insanity to each side. A man without contradictions to balance him will soon veer off.”

silentfall.bandcamp.com