So I was on omeagle(where you chat with random people) looking for anybody interesting to talk to. After a few minutes, I came across this beautiful girl and we started talking. And we got to know each other and I found out that she lives really close to me. And then mid conversation, out of nowhere, she tells me..."I wanna sit on your face". So I think to myself, "jackpot". And I tell her that we should meet up. And as she's typing back...my computer freezes. I was like "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!." **** my life.
That was a terrible story and you should feel as bad as your computer was for sharing it.

Here's something better

Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
blah blah total manimal blah blah yes booty blah facesitting booyeah blah etc yall know the drill
She probably had a penis anyway.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by Joshua Garcia at #33525877
That was a terrible story and you should feel as bad as your computer was for sharing it.

Here's something better

Bass Gear:

Mensinger: Speesy
Fender Precision 1989 (CIJ Rosewood)
Fender Steve Harris (CIJ)
Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
Quote by theogonia777
She probably had a penis anyway.

But she could have been the one. She wanted to sit on my face, that means something. But now I'll never know.
2 of 10 would not read again. It beats your supervisor **** blocking you at work from a knock out that lives 3 blocks away from you and single. Your shame is public and the sting of losing a sure thing is extra special
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
Quote by losing battle
2 of 10 would not read again. It beats your supervisor **** blocking you at work from a knock out that lives 3 blocks away from you and single. Your shame is public and the sting of losing a sure thing is extra special

CockBlockers....I feel your pain dude.
"Shit..." She whispered under her breath. As the chat window crashed, she could already feel the dread welling up in the pit of her stomach. So close to being saved, and yet just like that, it was gone, and she was suddenly all alone again. He was so close to her, if he could've come, maybe things would've been different.

"Where the hell are you?!" A loud, raspy voice called out, his speech slurred as he yelled. "Get back here now, you little bitch!" She gulped, tossing the laptop out the window and wiping her hair away from her eyes.

"Fuck..." As she heard his footsteps grow closer and closer, she thought about what he would've been like. Could he have helped her? Could he have been the one to keep the blood from flowing? Could he have saved a life? "I guess it's not important," she thought to herself. "He's not coming, and now I'm trapped in here with...him."

As he rounded the corner, she took a deep breath. He raised the hand holding his gun as she reached down, drawing her SOCOM pistol from its leg holster. Apprehending sleeper agents had gotten a lot messier since the end of the Cold War, but for agent Helen Walker, codename Foxhound, getting into a gunfight with a drunk undercover ex-KGB agent was just another day at the office.

You want story time? I'll give you story time.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
Last edited by necrosis1193 at Jul 31, 2015,