Can i run both a microphone and a guitar through the Kustom Sienna 65 Pro simultaneously? - What equipment will I need in that case? - Does a pop filter have any pros when it comes to live acoustic performances?
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Yes you can. Pop onto Kustom's website and find the product manual. It explains in there exactly what you need and how to do it.

I just noticed that it has phantom power capabilities so I was thinking about getting a condensed mic instead- or is it still better with a dynamic mic? Pros and cons? I'm currently choosing between a Samson Q7 and a The T.Bone MB 78 Beta...
Depends on whether you plan on using it for live playing or recording. I suggest a dynamic for live work and a condenser for recording. That's not a hard and fast rule just an opinion. I used a Shure SM58 religiously for live work for many years then about 4 years ago I got a nice deal on a pair of used Shure 87A condenser microphones. I now use the 87A mics most of thime for live work but they are on the expensive side.
Yes I am guitarded also, nice to meet you.
Quote by Rickholly74
Depends on whether you plan on using it for live playing or recording. I suggest a dynamic for live work and a condenser for recording. That's not a hard and fast rule just an opinion. I used a Shure SM58 religiously for live work for many years then about 4 years ago I got a nice deal on a pair of used Shure 87A condenser microphones. I now use the 87A mics most of thime for live work but they are on the expensive side.

Thanks! Just one last question... Would a pop filter make a noticable difference with a dynamic microphone? (Samson Q7)