I was born in 95 so I was too young to really get any sort of professional music. But I'm realizing now that I like the Foo Fighter's music. And I think I always have, I just never knew I did. Self Actualization achieved.
congrats?

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Will Lane
I was born in 95 so I was too young to really get any sort of professional music.

This sentence makes no sense to me.

• It is entirely unreasonable to expect newborn infants to posses the physical/mental/financial mobility to purchase music records.
  • What are the key characteristics that make music "professional"? Is it truly a statement of the emitted sounds themselves, or a paltry defense of the artist's ego?
The Foo Fighters just realized that they like you
How do you make a signature? Is this a signature? Sig?.... Nature?..... Sigmund Freud?...... Nature Valley?.... Sigmund Fraud?..... Frankie Valli?.... ah, $!*@ it...
congrats, ur into the most generic rock band ever
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
Did your mom play Foo Fighters while she was pregnant?

also is your real name Dave
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I was born in 1981, and I actually quite enjoy the work of JS Bach.

I was born well before that and I've been known to occasionally enjoy the musical stylings of Sebastian Bach.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
I should like them and their songs are solid but they just never pushed my buttons. Dunno why. I would give their albums a few listens then be like "yeah this is good but not for me". I think there was like a month after it released where I had One by one on nonstop but then I was suddenly like "meh, why am I listening to this" and stopped listening to it. Listening to one by one on youbtube just now, I still get that "yeah it's good" vibe but also get that "not quite pushing my buttons" effect.

They're sort of band I'd probably still go ahead and see live for the fun of it, but unfortunately they pretty much only play stadium gigs now (eww) and I'm only going to endure standing in a massive crowd for a huge ticket price if it's a really special concert. I think I've only gone to one large "gig" (excluding classical or theatre) like that in the last few years and that was devin townsend.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
My condolences to you for being basic.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.