Hello, i'm new to GUITAR RIG...
So i have a preset that consists in a overcrosser, so there's a low channel and a high channel.
At the low i'm running some clean bass, in the high channel i'm running a distorted bass.
I want to know if i buy a midi pedal board, like Rig Kontrol, i would be able to kill the low channel and only hear the high channel or the opposite situation.
Thanks !