America has a racist problem with the police I take it most people have seen the video where the white guy shoots the black guy in the head. What should happen I think that racist cops showing any signs of racism should be arrested
Quote by lukeskywalkers
no go to my other poll + no thats just sad then the blacks seem to be racist to the whites

it's their turn
There is no racist problem.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
have you not seen the video where the white guy stops the black guy and then shoots him point blank in the head
a new APileOfCops maybe? hmmm
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
Pile on me if you must but I'm more concerned with the police brutality problem than just the racist police brutality problem.
we should fix the problem
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Here's what we do:

Obama, Iron Man, and Jennifer Lawrence storm the precinct. Obama will be packing twin Colt 45's for freedom, Iron Man will have his helmet off so he can throw some sick heat via that quick wit, and Jenn will totes obvs be using her bow *mockingjay call*

So they'll slaughter their way through until they come through the door into the back office where the boss cop and the greedy business men are all huddled. Iron Man will blast them all into bits except for the boss cop, who J-Law will tackle and put a boot in his chest and hold him on the ground.

Boss cop will sob and cry and beg, and right before the end he'll yell, "Is there anything left!?!?"

And Obama will stand over him and go, "Yeah...

...Hope."

*BANG*

Oh dude that would be so cash.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Don't be silly, anyone who has ever seen a righteous action movie knows that it has to be a white man who must be the savior and hero of all those downtrodden minorities
Last edited by EyeNon15 at Jul 31, 2015,
Quote by EyeNon15
Don't be silly, anyone who has ever seen a righteous action movie knows that it has to be a white man who must be the savior and hero of all those downtrodden minorities.

Pootie wants a word with you.

OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER