Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by what he really said
rawr

Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Wrong, he said "I'm ****ing hungry, where is one of those antelopes that I can rip apart???"
Lions can't talk except in Lion King or Madagascar or Narnia.
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
Quote by Cardbored
Lions can't talk except in Lion King or Madagascar or Narnia.

Especially dead ones
What a purrfect send off?
Quote by SG_dave at #33549256
I've never wanted to see a guy eat dick so much in my life.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33553650
If you are white, you are scum.
Who names a lion Cecil?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
doesnt he look like a Cecil?
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
He looks like a lion.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
"I'm glad I'm not an antelope because that wouldn't be a white people problem like my death will be, hooray for white people problems!!"
Quote by Rebel Scum
I want the peyote she's having

Actually, I have seen people take peyote all night and into the dawn and they make more sense than that lady.
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
Yeh, lion king was just a film that told the true story about talking animals. I wasn't no documentary, those actors were too good. Did you hear how well that warthog sang??? No regular warthog could do that, only a professional trained warthog could act and sing like that.