Been learning the guitar for about a year and a half and have practice for a minimum of 2 hours a day. Obviously, my hand couldn't take much more and I gave it a two week break. My hand feels great now. I'm dying to get back into it but I'm nervous I'll hurt myself. What kind of warm up exercises I can try? Also, I usually have discomfort when playing on my 25.5 scale length guitar, but the smaller one never causes me pain. Would there be anyway for me to change the scale length?
Check out John Petrucci's Rock Discipline. There are some great warmup and finger stretching exercises on there. I'm not sure if I can post a link but it's available on youtube.

Also, what injuries are you concerned about? Did you injure yourself outside guitar playing? Other than fingertip pain you shouldn't be experiencing any pain.
Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Godin Velocity
Peavey Vypyr 15 Watt
AMT WH1 Japanese Girl Wah
Marshall BB-2 Boost/OD
Joyo JF-07 Classic Flanger
Joyo JF-37 Analog Chorus
Quote by BlueIceBox
Check out John Petrucci's Rock Discipline. There are some great warmup and finger stretching exercises on there. I'm not sure if I can post a link but it's available on youtube.

Also, what injuries are you concerned about? Did you injure yourself outside guitar playing? Other than fingertip pain you shouldn't be experiencing any pain.

My whole left hand was stiff and I had a bit of pain. Don't know how to explain it, but it felt as if it was older than my right hand. I know that doesn't make sense, but that's the best way I can put it. It only came from playing guitar a lot. Haven't hurt it from anything else.