So finally got round to testing some amps out up at GuitarGuitar in Birmingham (UK) after a shipment arrived. I only actually played two amps, but this is the one I took home and well lets put it this way I had been playing a Bogner Ecstasy for 90mins and when i plugged into this my jaw literally dropped. Then when i was told that wasn't the highest gain stage my jaw fell off and it got a little messy..... That is how good it is, clips will be recorded tomorrow. For now here are some pics, its the most pissed off sounding amp i've ever played yet it has a glorious clean channel and even at super high gain it retains all its clarity even with the low A on a 7 string. Truly astounded by it, and can't wait to crank it up a bit tomorrow

IMG_20150801_154406 by Edward Tainsh, on Flickr
Tom Anderson Guitarworks

Mayones Guitars

Suhr Guitars

Mesa Boogie

Friedman Amplification

Fractal Audio Systems

Quote by Bladed-Vaults
*Bane voice* ahhh yes. The br00tz, I was born with it. Molded by it. I didnt know of the light until I was already a man.
Sweet dude. Those things seem pretty gnarly. HNAD
I'm just a kickin' and a gougin' in the mud and the blood and the beer.
Sorry to hear about your jaw, at least you got a sweet amp! I don't even use high gain but I'm curious to try one out now. HNAD!
Fender Mustang/Derfenstein DST> Boss Power Wah> Pedal Monsters Klone> Bogner Uberschall> Walrus Audio Janus> Randall RM20> Line 6 M9> Randall RM20
Nice
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?

That is one awesome amp, major congrats
Quote by SG_dave at #33549256
I've never wanted to see a guy eat dick so much in my life.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33553650
If you are white, you are scum.
Awesome! I pooped just from looking at it! HNAD.
Gear: Gibson Les Paul Studio, Gibson SG Special, Fender Stratocaster, Fender Telecaster, Fender Jazzmaster, Gretsch Pro Jet, Carvin C350, Epiphone ES-339 P90, Epiphone ES-335 Pro. Peavey 6505, Sovtek MIG-100, Vox AC30, Peavey XXX.
Just WOW!

Mesa Royal Atlantic
Orange Rocker 15
Marshall Class 5C
Emperor 4x12 Silver Bells
Yamaha THR10
PRS Swamp Ash Limited Custom 24
LTD Viper 500 with Duncans
Cheers guys its a real beast, hopefully some of that will convey in this little video i did!! Boost comes on a little way through (I think, honestly cant remember) gain is only on about 6

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aho9m41_1Ks
Tom Anderson Guitarworks

Mayones Guitars

Suhr Guitars

Mesa Boogie

Friedman Amplification

Fractal Audio Systems

Quote by Bladed-Vaults
*Bane voice* ahhh yes. The br00tz, I was born with it. Molded by it. I didnt know of the light until I was already a man.
Last edited by shredftw at Aug 3, 2015,
Holy shit that sounds awesome. I think I have a new Amp GAS now thanks :P ...
Bands:
Native State
A Titan, A Deity
Rash L.A

Gear:
PRS P245 Semi Hollow
Suhr Modern Guthrie Spec
Mayones Regius 7 Buckeye Burl
LSL CVS Studio Strat
Fender American Standard Tele
Faith Hi Gloss Venus

Mesa Lonestar Special
Bugera 333
Zilla 2x12 Fatboy
Line 6 PodHD500
yep that's awesome. Killer playing too
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
yep that's awesome. Killer playing too

Cheers I've actually been plagued with hand problems as of late so I'm coming to terms with not being able to shred like I used to stretches have gotten back a fair bit but the RSI is real
Tom Anderson Guitarworks

Mayones Guitars

Suhr Guitars

Mesa Boogie

Friedman Amplification

Fractal Audio Systems

Quote by Bladed-Vaults
Quote by shredftw
Cheers I've actually been plagued with hand problems as of late so I'm coming to terms with not being able to shred like I used to stretches have gotten back a fair bit but the RSI is real

ah that sucks
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Sound damn good man! Sorry about your hand problems, playing still sounds great to me though
Quote by SG_dave at #33549256
I've never wanted to see a guy eat dick so much in my life.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33553650
If you are white, you are scum.
Quote by Dave_Mc
ah that sucks

Truth, semi-professional gaming + guitar means hand problems though. I've just got to be fairly careful from now on!!!

Going to at some point try and get my recording rig out to where the amp is so i can properly record some samples. Probably not for a couple of weeks though just due to being so busy. Watch this space nonetheless
Tom Anderson Guitarworks

Mayones Guitars

Suhr Guitars

Mesa Boogie

Friedman Amplification

Fractal Audio Systems

Quote by Bladed-Vaults
jesus. wow. even through the internet on computer speakers. holy cow.
Carvin CT624
Walden G630ce Acoustic
Carvin V3M, Avatar 2x12 WGS Reaper, vet 30
(crybaby, Fairfield circuitry Comp, GFS tuner, Vick Audio 73 Ram's Head, Xotic AC booster, lovepedal trem, TC Flashback, PGS Trinity Reverb, Walrus Audio Aetos power)
hopefully everything heals up quickly for you because that amp needs to be played daily and LOUD!!! killer amp and wicked playing sir!
Live Rig
Michael Kelly Custom Shop Plum Telecaster
Michael Kelly Custom Shop Plum Patriot

EVH 5153 50w
Jet City 2x12
Custom Board

It is NOT trash metal it is tHrash metal...get it right
Quote by iheartgun
hopefully everything heals up quickly for you because that amp needs to be played daily and LOUD!!! killer amp and wicked playing sir!

Oh dont worry its being played as loud as possible without needing serious ear protection

Like i said im hopefully going to get my recording rig over to so i can get some better clips but probably wont do for a couple of weeks.

Couple of things to really note about it:

1. The FX loop is incredibly transparent. Once you've got the levels compensated and switch between on and off there is literally no difference. I've only been running a TC Hall of Fame in the loop, but its still just amazing how clear it is.

2. The clean channel is very VERY clean. Try as hard as you like, you wont get a crunch it just stays super clean. Maybe a pushed clean at most.

3. IT IS LOUD, LIKE REALLY FREAKING LOUD.

All in all pretty damn happy
Tom Anderson Guitarworks

Mayones Guitars

Suhr Guitars

Mesa Boogie

Friedman Amplification

Fractal Audio Systems

Quote by Bladed-Vaults
Sick! The Freidmans I've played have been awesome amps. Nice score over the XTC, for sure.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Nice score man. I've never played a Friedman before but I've heard good things.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by MatrixClaw
Sick! The Freidmans I've played have been awesome amps. Nice score over the XTC, for sure.

totally dude, i really liked the XTC but like i said in my OP after 90 mins of playing it and turning this thing on i was genuinely speechless. And if you've met me you'd know that is hard to accomplish!!!

If i didn't still have my Mesa i'd maybe have taken the XTC as it does have a more modern vibe and the options on it after pretty sick (standby button on the footswitch is just too sick, if not a small thing lol)
Tom Anderson Guitarworks

Mayones Guitars

Suhr Guitars

Mesa Boogie

Friedman Amplification

Fractal Audio Systems

Quote by Bladed-Vaults