snacks that you loved as a kid but now don't love maybe appreciate and still eat, but

Page 1 of 2
not love

tbh i've probably got a few

first of all, ants on a log. what you need is celery, peanut butter (or cream cheese but lol at anyone who eats cream cheese), some raisins, and there. nice and healthy
I'm jsut not too keen on them. nothing to do with the food or anything, but it's a bit "ok" food you know. if it was right in front of me, sure.

(also why does the url for that photo say "copyrighted_image_reuse_prohibited")

i guess that's it for me

how about you
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Cream cheese makes literally any food better tho

and celery taste like trash, enjoy your garbage palette
to answer the OP tho these ****ing big ass sugar cookies

loved them as a kid but theyre ugh now would probs still eat tho
Quote by EndTheRapture51
BN BN

DO DOOOO DODODO.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american

Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
mfw drinking it right now

lets turn this thread into that too. vanilla coke is the best

ants on a log are still ok as long as you get rid of the ants. celery + peanut butter is still good. raisins are ok without anything else tho.
i don't like coke but i've rediscovered my love for raisins as I now have to have a bowl of raisin bran everyday
also trail mix mmm
it's all coming back

Now&Laters (pronounced NoworLaters)
Jolly Ranchers
Big League Chew
BlowPops
Jungle Juice
Swiss Cake Rolls
Cool Ranch Doritos
Amazing that I wasn't and obese child
Last edited by EyeNon15 at Aug 1, 2015,
also the fluffernutter. i raved over it as a kid, and created the monstrosity that is fluffernutella and it was great until my body seized with a mas amount of sugar intake that's too hard to survive
it's all coming back

Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
I used to like most sweets, chocolate etc. as a kid but now I don't. Savoury all the way.
Haw Flakes
Pop Tarts
White Rabbit candy
Warheads

omg I just realized why my teeth were awful as a child despite brushing and flossing daily. WARHEADS
cat
Quote by guitarxo at #33527984
WARHEADS

reading this gave me a canker sore D:

Quote by slapsymcdougal

???????????????????

WHERE HAVE THESE BEEN ALL MY LIFE???
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
celery is gross.

pretty much all sour candy is gross don't know how I could tolerate that shit as a kid.
Quote by Ippon
masarap

Have you ever had them from the far east? When I lived in the Philippines, I used to eat them everyday, sometimes several. I stopped eating them after I moved to the states because they were different and I didn't like them as much.
Free Ali
I despised the false advertising sour candies.
warheads were great but there were 100s of knock off shit that promised sourness with phrases like "an insane blast of sour flavor" only to find out they were no more sour than a jolly rancher.
Quote by EyeNon15
I despised the false advertising sour candies.
warheads were great but there were 100s of knock off shit that promised sourness with phrases like "an insane blast of sour flavor" only to find out they were no more sour than a jolly rancher.

o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
Quote by chrismendiola
Have you ever had them from the far east? When I lived in the Philippines, I used to eat them everyday, sometimes several. I stopped eating them after I moved to the states because they were different and I didn't like them as much.

Yea, been to Boracay, Baguio, Taal/Batangas. Philippine Mango >>> other.
airheads

i've had the bites and they're not bad, but ugh at airheads. Candy should not compress itself the way they did
it's all coming back

Pretty much any kind of sugar candy. Also I hate soda now. So my body realized it was all crap.
Now I find myself buying broccoli and stuff, fruit etc, but still love chocolate and ice cream.
Quote by GuitarGod_92 at #33527835
to answer the OP tho these ****ing big ass sugar cookies

loved them as a kid but theyre ugh now would probs still eat tho

Yehhh, these. And ramen and soda.

Oh, Kraft mac and cheese.
Page 1 of 2