Hoi,

I've been practising, learning the song Wicked Stone by Slash. I've been doing everything by ear. At the moment I'm somewhere in the solo. The part I'm at is 3:31-3:39.

The faster part is a bit tricky as it's pretty hard to recognize by ear. I'll try to make a small tab here with my phone of my current situation.

--------------------------5--7--8----8p7p6p5-----5h6h7h8p7p6p5--7--5--7--------
--------------------------------------------------------7------------------------------------------7---
-----6--4----------7----------------------------------------------------
-4----------6------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I didn't make any vibrato icons or anything because I can't do any fancy things with my phone. Would you agree with this even a bit? Especially with the faster part. If you do have something to correct, please don't just tab it for me. I really want to do this on my own. I'm not asking any reviews as if I posted this as a tab to be played and rated by others. Only asking whether you agree with it at all.

Check this one ------>

--------------------5-7-8--8p7p6p5-----5h6h7h8p7p6p5---------------|
------------------------------------------7---------------------------------------|
----6--4-------7-----------------------------------------------------------------------|
-4--------6-----------------------------------------------------------------------------|
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

--8p7p6p5------5h6h7h8p7p6p5----7--5--7----------------------------------------|
----------------7---------------------------------------7------------------------------|
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
Last edited by Billie_J at Aug 1, 2015,
Should be right now. On pc at least.
Last edited by Billie_J at Aug 1, 2015,