screw ball
2 4%
fantasy
10 21%
comedy
4 8%
Voters: 48.
Page 1 of 2
Mines is horror This thread is only for your absolute favourite genre not multiple if you cant decide just pick one
Last edited by lukeskywalkers at Aug 1, 2015,
fantasy/scifi/comedy

multiple choice poll noob, thread is useless
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
adventure or mystery outta the options on that list i guess but really let's just keep it on this planet and set somewhere it in the last 100 years and we're good

Now I wish my username was Harlowe Thrombey.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
I think if I was in a book I would be the screwball in the 2 months I've been registered I've only had 96 profile views
Quote by lukeskywalkers
I think if I was in a book I would be the screwball in the 2 months I've been registered I've only had 96 profile views

Be nice and you'll get more ... and some stalkers.

wtf!
Michael Crichton books are my favorite. And they all fit in to at least 4 of those categories, if not more.
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
Quote by Dregen
post office forever and always

Ham On Rye for me
Quote by soundgarden1986
Screw your bases. If she doesn't let me go elbow deep in her ass on the first date, it wasn't meant to be.

Quote by willT08
Every thread on here to do with audio quality is like walking into a paddock of shit slinging chimps
I can't pick a favourite genre I like reading ok

Quote by StewieSwan
I haven't read a fiction book in many years

What do you usually read nowadays?
cat
Quote by Ippon
Be nice and you'll get more ... and some stalkers.

wtf!

to be fair I've accidentally clicked on profiles

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
I like informational books such as encyclopedias, textbooks, and "_____ For Dummies." I'm not really interested in any other type of book.
Free Ali
Quote by chrismendiola
I like informational books such as encyclopedias, textbooks, and "_____ For Dummies." I'm not really interested in any other type of book.

The more you learn, the more you earn.
Quote by chrismendiola

So you're a dummy? Hohoho
I mostly read fantasy. Post-apocalyptic stuff is probably the best, although I need to find more to read.
I have nothing important to say
Quote by Dregen
post office forever and always

feels good when you grow out of bukowski
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
Last edited by steve_muse at Aug 2, 2015,
Quote by JackSaints
I mostly read fantasy. Post-apocalyptic stuff is probably the best, although I need to find more to read.

Have you read The Passage? As far as recent stuff goes, that's one of the better post apocalyptic stories.

For me, it's either that as well or whatever genre you'd consider Terry Pratchett. Fantasy-comedy?
I haven't read the Passage, I'll check it out next time I need some new reading material
I have nothing important to say
"The Moon is a Harsh Mistress" is a great sci-fi book. I thought at first that the author (Robert Heinlein) seemed to spend lots of time describing unimportant details which can be tiring, but after a while I realized that he did this to build a visual of the sort of world (or moon rather) that the book took place in.

"Stranger in a Strange Land" is another that you might enjoy if you liked Moon is a Harsh Mistress, and its also by Heinlein. This one doesn't follow the rules of reality that much, whereas Moon is a Harsh Mistress has a more realistic setting.
nonfiction bc I am a nerd and love critical theory like a fat kid love cake :B
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by ultimate-slash
So you're a dummy? Hohoho

Yes, I am. I'm a crash test dummy. And stop laughing, it's quite a serious medical condition.
Free Ali
who here likes kurt v-gut??
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by vintage x metal
who here likes kurt v-gut??

wooohooooo

I don't SUPER like him but idk I haven't read any of his stuff in a while I might super like him now
cat
Page 1 of 2