food you didn't like as a kid but now you do cause your pallete expanded and you've

Page 1 of 2
matured as a person.

Biggest ones for me are probably onions and peppers. And spinach.

Made a hash like this for breakfast and can't believe I didn't like them as a kid.

Oh, and sunflower seeds. I didn't really like them much as a kid but I snack on them constantly now instead of eating other junk.
Last edited by CrossBack7 at Aug 1, 2015,
most veggies idk why i didn't eat them much as a kid they're great yea

stuff like couscous and wild rice and good bread and mustard seeds and vinagrette and vinegar with mozerlla and basil and tomato and things like that and good things elsewhere
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence
I never matured

still a very picky eater. It's annoying honestly id like to eat healthy and whatnot but id just end up proper malnourished if I tried
Quote by Baby Joel at #33528122
stuff like couscous and wild rice and good bread and mustard seeds and vinagrette and vinegar with mozerlla and basil and tomato and things like that and good things elsewhere

still never had couscous what am i missing out on here

Quote by Baby Joel at #33528122

yes, wild rice as well. I still don't like chunks of tomato much. Sauce is great, but I dunno, the texture of tomato just weirds me out.

mfw i buy whole wheat bread over white every time. my mother brushed off on me afterall i guess.
Quote by MinterMan22

****ing nothing. Seriously, it's just durum wheat.

EDIT: Anything you can do with couscous, you can do with most other grains.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by K'Nuckles
Coriander, blue cheese, olives

Blue cheese is nice.

Shame I'm not supposed to eat it, tho.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by MinterMan22

israeli couscous is workable
the rest is forgettable
Quote by K'Nuckles
I'll only eat it if it's melted, a solid block still makes me wanna chunder

Sometimes you get a really sharp bit(maybe it's extra veiny, hur hur hur) that's a bit of a surprise.

Either way, it's great in winter if you melt it into something like a leek and potato soup.
Quote by Diemon Dave
From the age of 0-12 I should have died with the diet I had.

Since then I eat a lot more variety of food, but even still I still eat waaaay less than most people.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
Alfredo Sauce

I normally cant eat anything white and saucy due to an unfortunate incident in middle school where I witnessed a kid jack off into the mayonaisse while packing lunch for the football teams away game
also, hummus, olives (green not black ew gtfo black), blue cheese, feta cheese, chicken (but it has to be good chicken), and some others probably
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence
ooh this is a good thread

The most dramatic for me would be mussels. For most of my life I've hated seafood but I've grown to really like mussels and other seafood. Still cannot STAND salmon though.

Mushrooms also a big one.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Most vegetables
Calamari
Shrimp
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
pretty much anything i ever choked on or got sick from as a kid. i wasnt that picky of an eater then you know when you almost die choking on something you tend to want to avoid it when your 6. like the time i choked on a philly cheese steak or the time i vomited mac and cheese. i tended to not like eating stuff that i think got me sick. on a side note the only thing i have a real dislike for is swiss cheese and ham in the form of deli meat. weird right?
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
Mushrooms.

Easily one of my favourite foods now, used to get nauseous as a kid when I smelled them.
the texture of tomatoes used to really bug me for some reason even though the flavour was great. now im ok with it as long as it is used appropriately with other things and would miss it in many things i make. baby steps
Baby Bottle Pops. Did. Not. Like. Them. As a kid. LOVE them now. In fact I'm sucking on one right now
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
Most seafood.

I grew up in a town three hours away from the ocean, and now I live in a seaside town, so I'm less anxious about the quality of seafood here.
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by Xiaoxi
ooh this is a good thread

The most dramatic for me would be mussels. For most of my life I've hated seafood but I've grown to really like mussels and other seafood. Still cannot STAND salmon though.

Mushrooms also a big one.

What the hell kind of Asian are you
can tolerate mushrooms now
used to hate ginger, best taste ever now.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by Carnivean at #33528324
Dicks. Did. Not. Like. Them. As a kid. LOVE them now. In fact I'm sucking on one right now

huehue
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Lettuce, tomatoes, mushrooms, etc. I used to avoid vegetables as much as I can. Now I don't mind them, for the most part. I still won't just up and decide to eat a carrot or celery by itself or anything. But I won't throw 'em out these days.

I'm still hell of a picky eater until recently- I accepted a bet to lose 30 lbs. in three months, I pretty much only ate things that were of little to no nutritional value and high in calories.
Free Ali
Free Lard
Last edited by chrismendiola at Aug 1, 2015,
Quote by ErikLensherr
huehue

A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quiche
Casseroles
Souffles