Something kind-of neoclassical-ish. The later section is both not-finished and not bridged-into as you can see.

I also throw-in a version I made to the "Broon's Bane" classical guitar piece by Alex Lifeson; I've altered some of its harmonies and the structure a bit.
Attachments:
GuitarComposition54.gp5
Broon.gp5
Quote by TLGuitar
Something kind-of neoclassical-ish. The later section is both not-finished and not bridged-into as you can see.

I also throw-in a version I made to the "Broon's Bane" classical guitar piece by Alex Lifeson; I've altered some of its harmonies and the structure a bit.

I definitely enjoyed your first piece (didn't look at the second one yet). Neoclassical really isn't my area, though- just want to put that out there. What about a return to the lead guitar melody in the intro, or something similar? A return to this simplicity would serve as a nice contrast to the previous "busy"section.

Also, try to be introspective in developing the track. What other musical influences/genres might appropriate here? How does the music make you feel? Does it remind you of anything? What is the message that you want to communicate? Take some time to truly flesh out what you want this piece to be.

Hope this helps- best of luck!