lolmnt
13 28%
Hydra150
20 43%
I don't like any mod.
18 39%
Voters: 46.
Page 1 of 2
The mods are a buncha dicks. Where's the pussy at.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
He's overrated.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Yeh he's pretty awesome, particularly in this infancy state the internet is it.

Online is like Game of Thrones, all the Lords have unlimited authority and control over their little peice of the internet in whatever way they choose, fair or unfair.
So it's nice to see ones be cool and not act like ****ing power control freaks
Last edited by EyeNon15 at Aug 2, 2015,
I said I liked theguitarist, but I think I should add that I kinda like all the mods

(fo real tho, thanks for not banning me)
Quote by Momentosis at #33530077
The mods are a buncha dicks. Where's the pussy at.

Amuro Jay's the first poll option.

I'm sorry
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by Minicaxotinho
I said I liked theguitarist, but I think I should add that I kinda like all the mods

(fo real tho, thanks for not banning me)

The only reason why he didn't ban you is that you technically didn't break the rules.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Like 4 of the mods I really like aren't even on the list you wanker
Quote by SG_dave at #33549256
I've never wanted to see a guy eat dick so much in my life.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33553650
If you are white, you are scum.
I like dread and daytripper. But I've got nothing against any of our overlords
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
He's cool

rip lolmnt

Quote by ErikLensherr
Amuro Jay's the first poll option.

I'm sorry

BAM!
Orson is a really nice guy. He gets me and it makes me happy.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

a lot of the mods here are very nice and interesting people
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by Pastafarian96
Didn't know they had your face being kissed as a smiley.

The more you know.

Found a picture of chris mendiola on google

Quote by Pastafarian96 at #33530127
Didn't know they had your face being kissed as a smiley.

The more you know.

6/10, had some solid material but poorly executed.
Quote by MeTallIcA313 at #33530145
Found a picture of chris mendiola on google

Nice.
Free Ali
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
With their blatant refusal to put up advertisements about the Pit, they are allowing the dwindling user base to shrink, without getting new users to replace them, ultimately leading to the dying Pit we have today. They are showing that they either do not care about the prosperity of this forum, or there are some other motives at play here.

It is a dire time, here in the Pit. The Pit is dying, and the mods, with the ability to help stem, and perhaps even reverse the damage of the shrinking user base, refuse to take action.
Quote by progdude93
my fetish is dudes with dicks small enough to pee on their own sacks.
Quote by Jostry at #33530214
With their blatant refusal to put up advertisements about the Pit, they are allowing the dwindling user base to shrink, without getting new users to replace them, ultimately leading to the dying Pit we have today. They are showing that they either do not care about the prosperity of this forum, or there are some other motives at play here.

It is a dire time, here in the Pit. The Pit is dying, and the mods, with the ability to help stem, and perhaps even reverse the damage of the shrinking user base, refuse to take action.

Looooool, seriously?

1. "Blatant refusal?" "Refuse to take action?" You make it sound like it's their responsibility.
2. You gonna cry? You're taking the off-topic section of a forum way too seriously.
3. What good do you think adverts are gonna do?
a. Loads of people use some sort of advertisement blocker
b. What are you gonna put in the advert that would entice people to waste their time with this faff? I can't think of anything I could say to persuade anybody that this is a worthwhile expenditure of time.
c. vBulletin forums are getting less traffic- Reddit kinda makes vBulletin forums obsolete.
d. Many argue that interest in guitar is waning.
Free Ali
I like the small user base, I find it cozy in a way
Last edited by Minicaxotinho at Aug 3, 2015,
Do you enjoy having discussions with strangers about feminism, racism, and eating ass?

Join the pit today! 15'rs welcome.
Quote by Jostry at #33530214

You're still with this lol. Why would it be moderators' responsibility to buy ads? It's like you think they own the website.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
Quote by Minicaxotinho
I like the small user base, i find it cozy in some weird way

Yea the forum is fine the way it is tbh. I'd rather not have a large community, it would ruin the vibe of this place.

Quote by Jostry

You realize the Guitar Hero/Rock Band trend was pretty much the reason this place was more active a few years back. Kids are still starting to learn guitar and joining this forum, but it isn't as trendy as it was a few years ago when everyone and their grandma wanted to learn guitar because of Guitar Hero.

This website is probably still the most popular website for guitar tabs anyways, wasting money advertising seems pointless, especially advertising the pit.

Also lol do you really think it's the mod's job to advertise and recruit members?
Guitar Hero is coming back in October.

Btw, conspiracy theory on it is that Viacom was scared as shit that rock music was regaining popularity on hip hop/rap music
So they bought out Guitar Hero just so they could kill it and replace it with that lame ass DJ Hero that nobody wanted to play.
Last edited by EyeNon15 at Aug 3, 2015,
Quote by EyeNon15
Guitar Hero is coming back in October.

Btw, My conspiracy theory on it is that Viacom was scared as shit that rock music was regaining popularity on hip hop/rap music
So they bought out Guitar Hero just so they could kill it and replace it with that lame ass DJ Hero that nobody wanted to play.

At least you're self aware enough to acknowledge that it's a conspiracy theory
It's not even my theory I just read it somewhere and thought I'd repeat it, it's probably not even what I read. Just my old man memory version of it

But DJ Hero was super lame, that much is true
Everyone got sick of Guitar Hero when they started making 20 games a year with little changes other than the soundtrack.

And I highly doubt it will be as popular when they bring it back. They will probably make 1 or 2 more before they discontinue it again.
I think most of the mods/admins are fine. there's really only like 2 that I actively dislike, but neither of them post anymore.
Check out my band Disturbed
Page 1 of 2