Hey,

So im using Guitar Rig 5 but I cant get any sound out of it. The input level doent not chnage in guitar rig when i play and ive looked at the audio settings and its all fine but STILL not working.

Im using a 6.35mm to 3.55mm adpater.

Guitar > Adpater > Laptop > Guitar Rig 5

My setup ^

I cant buy a interface so please dont comment that

Any help?
So....you can't get your pirated software to work?

That's a shame.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by Arby911
So....you can't get your pirated software to work?

That's a shame.

I NEVER pirate my software? Where did you get that idea from?
Once you get the asio4all drivers(though im sure it comes with gr5), noodle around in the settings menu in gr5. Look for the asio settings. Youll see some in and out options with a "power" symbols by them. Noodle around with those until you find one that works.
Marty Friedman is GOD!

curently in a SEX MACHINEGUNS and X JAPAN phase AND Galneryus AND Anthem phase

damn J-Metal, why you so awesome

My Gear:

Schecter Hellraiser V-1 fr
Ibanez RG321mh
Fender GDC-200sce
Peavey Vypyr 30 w/ sanpera 1
Quote by jacksewell23
I NEVER pirate my software? Where did you get that idea from?

It was a likely guess. Usually when someone can't get software working and comes here instead of to a dedicated forum, that's the case.

I didn't realize that they had released a free version of GR5 though, so my apologies.

Why haven't you gone to the Manufacturers forum?

https://www.native-instruments.com/forum/forums/guitar-rig.75/

FWIW, running GR through your soundcard isn't going to ever be a very good experience. Even an inexpensive interface will be VASTLY superior.

Try this one.

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/pro-audio/behringer-guitar-link-ucg102-usb-interface
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
You will not be able to get a good sound out of this, if you use the laptop input. You might even fry the soundcard. Get an interface. Its all in the recording forum sticky.
Joža je kul. On ma sirove z dodatki pa hambije.