Hi everyone, I need help with this tune. I've figured out a tiny piece of it but I really want to nail the rest. If I can get any help I'd appreciate it. Thank you all!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EA0P1Ehvysw
Quote by drunkinkoala
It's weird, kids want to be adults and adults want to be kids.

Quote by HarmlessLilF*ck
You know you're a guitar player when you would rather use the internet to look at pictures of guitars than spread eagled chicks.
I can make a CHORD TAB of the song for you if that would help. The individual notes then are based off those chords then.

The other problem is there are no lyrics on the Internet of this song... So I would need you to provide them here for me....

Let me know....
Last edited by DON CZARSKI at Aug 4, 2015,
I need help the song is love drive by the scorpions I need the whole tab and nobody has it please I know that this is a challenge for anybody
Thank you so much Don. I sent you a PM.
Quote by drunkinkoala

Quote by HarmlessLilF*ck
You know you're a guitar player when you would rather use the internet to look at pictures of guitars than spread eagled chicks.
I have most of the lyrics but some I can't make out... But I will have the chord tab done tomorrow .... I may then work on tabbing out some of it as well...ok
It sounds perfect, Thank you so much. I owe you.
Quote by drunkinkoala

Quote by HarmlessLilF*ck
Please rate it 5 stars for me then.... I am glad I could help you out... I enjoyed the song a lot.... I believe you can also get the intro, etc. as well with the little tab I included at the bottom of the chord tab....