S'barred but didn't see any consistent Photoshop Request threads.

Can someone shade the male's hair in with black with a few light highlights similar to the female's? Don't worry about skin color or anything else. Don't change image sizing.

I'm making a photo gift for my girlfriend and while this perfectly describes our summer, I'm not blonde. Her recent ex is, so you can kinda guess why I'm like "ughhh, gotta get this changed if possible."

Thanks guys. Been a while.

http://postimg.org/image/oq3njqush/
We're all alright!
Ha gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
That's a suspiciously white liquid being propelled over her face in the first panel.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
lol maybe she should keep dating the blond dude if you cba to google how to do this

anyway here you go, couldn't get it to black so I made it a dark neutral

Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Wouldn't it be easier just to make your hair blond?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Or we could band together and make a plan to get the old couple back together. It'll be like those teen movies from the 90s.

Right, but does anyone have a twin and/or a dead billionaire?
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
She's probably better off with the other guy. A guy that wants people on the internet to change hair color in a comic for him to give her as a gift is poor boyfriend material.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Why change the colour, when you can just cover it up with stylish hats?

I did you one better and I corrected the guys hair color and I made the girl to have a more realistic average body type.

You're welcome!
Quote by vintage x metal
lol maybe she should keep dating the blond dude if you cba to google how to do this

anyway here you go, couldn't get it to black so I made it a dark neutral

Quote by ultimate-slash
I have no idea what I'm doing, so I did this

Ha, these might work. Thanks guys.
We're all alright!
anyone remember the guy who had a picture of him and his girlfriend (i think?) on the couch and how that got a lot of good shoops?
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by Baby Joel
anyone remember the guy who had a picture of him and his girlfriend (i think?) on the couch and how that got a lot of good shoops?

Yes! I thought of that too. (I don't think it was himself in the pic though, I think the couple were friends of his, but w/e.) Damn it I need to find this thread.
yesssss my man
honestly i thought out of everyone, you'd be the one to know it
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by Oyface at #33531153
Why change the colour, when you can just cover it up with stylish hats?

Quote by UltimateGuizar at #33531179

Quote by homeless-john at #33531496
I get it, here you go.

If you PM me her ex's name then I'll make it more specific.

Brilliant.
Free Ali
Quote by K'Nuckles
Must. Resist. Urge.

For the love of sam God, do it.
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?