Hi guys. I just bought a line 6 spider jam 3 the other day from a buddy for $125. They cost $370 new. Well the Line 6 is a cool modeling amp but a little too much on the beginner side for me. I don't need the drum tracks or ever record a mic through it so I want to sell it and get a Fender amp.. Here is my question.. Should I get the 100 watt Fender Champion with two 12's or the Fender Mustang III? I've heard good and bad stories about each one.. I think the champion may be better because I don't need 1000 effects that I'll never use. Thanks for the help.
I'd personally go with the two 12" speakers of the champion but it really would be better if you try them both out and decide which one you want. Also consider what you'll be doing with it; gigging, sitting in your room practicing, jamming, take that into consideration.

If you want a second opinion: GG&A
Quote by Pastafarian96
I'd personally go with the two 12" speakers of the champion but it really would be better if you try them both out and decide which one you want. Also consider what you'll be doing with it; gigging, sitting in your room practicing, jamming, take that into consideration.

If you want a second opinion: GG&A

Im going to do that.. I hope guitar center has them both in stock.. My buddy said he had a Mustang and loved it cause it sounded so close to a tube amp.