Looking at PRS SE CUSTOM FLOYD,and can't find any where,including their own production catalog,the size of the frets.The local GC doesn't have SE's,.Is anybody have any idea of is it jumbo 43-98 or XJ .. Thanx...looking forward to pull the triger on one...so appreciate your input.
Last edited by hifrets at Aug 3, 2015,
They're medium-jumbo. Big enough for most things.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Thanx a lot.That's what I thought.I need definitely to play it first.Might be a deal beaker,and go to blackjack of Schecter with XJ, or LTD M 1000 in this price range.
Oh current gear:

Fender Ritchie Kotzen
LTD 600 SG artist
Les Paul custom light
They're all big enough that you won't notice much of a difference.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
The frets on the SE's only bug me when I am going for a bend or playing something really fast. Schecter and ESP both typically use extra jumbo. Personally I feel like you get more guitar for the price with ESP or Schecter then any PRS SE I have tried except for the Mikael Akerfeldt.
Quote by JosephFeagin8
The frets on the SE's only bug me when I am going for a bend or playing something really fast. Schecter and ESP both typically use extra jumbo. Personally I feel like you get more guitar for the price with ESP or Schecter then any PRS SE I have tried except for the Mikael Akerfeldt.

Yep thats how I feel,as I dig it more and more.Hellraiser - XJ, 14 RADIUS, 20mm
Banshee Elite XJ stainless Floyd, 19 mm ,I guess compound R. Blackjack XJ,ultra tin etc.
Can't compromise on playability. You scare me with this bending,and fast playing obstacles mate.lol.
Sweetwater have this beautiful green SE FR ,for $899,that I 've been looking for weeks now.
Another thing that surprise me with PRS,is the Archon 25W,looks that it doesn't have a FX loop..is that possible?... I am not bashing the company.