Page 1 of 3
Rank your favourite pasta dishes from 1-5. #pasta #qotd # There's no poll because there are far too many pasta dishes.

I pretty much love any type of pasta, but my order would go:

1. Lasagna
2. Baked ziti
3. Fettucine alfredo
4. Penne vodka
5. Tortellini alfredo

These are based on the my favourite recipes of each dish. I don't love all lasagna/baked ziti, but the way my mother makes it are some of my favourite things to eat.
Free Ali
Chicken parm or go home
Quote by SG_dave at #33549256
I've never wanted to see a guy eat dick so much in my life.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33553650
If you are white, you are scum.
Quote by chrismendiola
Rank your favourite pasta dishes from 1-5. #pasta #qotd # There's no poll because there are far too many pasta dishes.

1. Lasagna
2. Baked ziti
3. Fettucine alfredo
4. Penne vodka
5. Tortellini alfredo

These are based on the my favourite recipes of each dish. I don't love all lasagna/baked ziti, but the way my mother makes it are some of my favourite things to eat.

I see nothing there I would change.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Swedish meatballs with fusili and a nice bolognase
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

farian96
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Will Lane at #33531532
1. baked ziti

I literally just typed the same exact thing and then stared at the keyboard for 5 minutes trying to decide the next 4 so I'm just going to stop here.
chicky chicky parm parm
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
a proper bolognese is real nice. Same with lasagna. I'm ok with like spaghetti and stuff, but tortelini and and that other one
superman is killing himself tonight
Quote by ErikLensherr at #33531564
chicky chicky parm parm

Quote by SG_dave at #33549256
I've never wanted to see a guy eat dick so much in my life.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33553650
If you are white, you are scum.
Quote by chrismendiola

1. Lasagna
2. Baked ziti
3. Fettucine alfredo
4. Penne vodka
5. Tortellini alfredo

sub out that creamy alfredo nonsense for a proper bolognese or one of those other dece ass sauces whose long ass names are escaping me right now and im right w/ yr list

i pride myself on my pasta game nothing better than the scent of deglazing a pan with niagara red wine <3
Quote by MinterMan22
sub out that creamy alfredo nonsense for a proper bolognese or one of those other dece ass sauces whose long ass names are escaping me right now and im right w/ yr list

i pride myself on my pasta game nothing better than the scent of deglazing a pan with niagara red wine <3

This is a man who knows what's up
Quote by MinterMan22 at #33531643

Ayy, I was deciding on whether I prefer spaghetti bolognese instead of tortellini alfredo but I ended up choosing tortellini because of the texture.
Free Ali
seafood is rank unless it's cod or haddock
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Pasta is love. Pasta is life.

The best pasta I've ever had is in a little hut in Melbourne called Etto. It was just...the most beautiful pasta ever. Brings a tear to my eye :')

I don't care what pasta it is, it's all in the finesse of the pasta maker and chef. I find the best pasta to be expertly crafted and cooked by someone who sparingly brings all the ingredients together, without a need to cover up the natural essentials with a lot of heavy flavoring or seasoning. I like the "purity" in pasta.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Last edited by Xiaoxi at Aug 3, 2015,
Quote by Xiaoxi at #33531683
Brings a tear to my eye :')

do the tears fall in yr pasta tho??? ~~~~~
Quote by guitarxo at #33531739
anything with MMMMMUUUUSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMSSSSSSSS

Mushrooms are dope. (hehehahehahe, get it?!)

I love pasta, and I love mushrooms, but I don't think I've ever had the two together in the same dish. I gotta try it sometime.
Free Ali
Last edited by chrismendiola at Aug 4, 2015,
Quote by Pastafarian96
This is a man who knows what's up

my fav is a 60/40 beef to pork blend although i usually just go with plain chicken now and load up on the onions instead to give it more pop since it's cheaper & leaner but ive never had rabbit sauce before

would be down to try that one day sounds a-ok underrated meat right there sucks that they're adorable creatures but oh well D:
Bolognese is good. I prefer pizza though, the proper Italian kind.
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
Quote by chrismendiola
do the tears fall in yr pasta tho??? ~~~~~

Mushrooms are dope. (hehehahehahe, get it?!)

I love pasta, and I love mushrooms, but I don't think I've ever had the two together in the same dish. I gotta try it sometime.

I had this AMAZING pasta in adelaide one time with a chanterelle cream sauce omg it was perfect
cat
Quote by MinterMan22
my fav is a 60/40 beef to pork blend

precisely what I use because rabbit is far harder to acquire, usually have to enact violence on the rabbit beforehand, which is not pleasant at the best of times (especially if calicivirus and/or myxomatosis are involved).
Quote by guitarxo
I had this AMAZING pasta in adelaide one time with a chanterelle cream sauce omg it was perfect

Yep, anything pasta item with the fancy Italian word 'e fungi' in the title's gon be gud

Had a pappardelle with porcini last weekend near the beach. Pretty gud.

Mushroom risotto with a drizzle of truffle oil also HEAVENLY

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
1. Fettucine Alfredo or Carbonara
2. Spaghetti with veal parm
3. Lasagna
4. Shanghai noodles with stir fry
5. Penne with tomato basil sauce
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
i've noticed nobody has even mentioned macaroni and cheese?!?
Quote by tarheelfan2
Oh ****, I just found out I got pwned by Joey! Damn...

Quote by funkbass369
GASPPPP! another one pwned by joey!

Quote by funkyfigure8
Lulz Joey Is Teh Ownage I Want His Penus
Quote by Pastafarian96
ahem...

eh... what's wrong with mac n cheese?

There's really good mac n cheese you know..

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
^ introduce me to some and I will agree, and that's including the properly homemade stuff I've tried (which was nice but still not even close to the top on my pasta list).

Hydra made carbonara at like 4 am one time, I'll try to find the thread.

Also 4. chicken carbonara
Last edited by Pastafarian96 at Aug 4, 2015,
Quote by Pastafarian96
^ introduce me to some and I will agree

S'MAC in NYC.

Admittedly before and since, I have not paid attention to mac n cheese. But they proved that mac n cheese can be srs bsns

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
S'MAC in NYC.

Admittedly before and since, I have not paid attention to mac n cheese. But they proved that mac n cheese can be srs bsns

You know your way around pasta and you drive a BMW so I'll take your word for it.
Page 1 of 3