I've been working on this for about 2 weeks now. It's an older style R&B track that I started writing one day under a very surreal navy blue sky.

I'm slowly becoming more confident writing for guitar.

The chorus sucks and the bridge is awkward.
i see your girl
G A Y
she leavin wit me

F O R
I'm playing wit her booty
in the back seat
M A D D E N
Well, I've listened to some of the other stuff you posted here as well, and you've got a really great sense for melody and interplay between the instruments. I wonder if you ever record any of your tabs to hear what it sounds like with live instruments.

This one is great, but while it caught my ear right in its beginning the initial progression repeats for too long in my opinion. I think it should have modulated earlier and kept with these harmonies a bit longer to relief the ear from the sonic-quality of the first section.
Ok, I see what you mean. As an instrumental it does get monotonous but I was trying to keep it simple and rhythm focused because it would be heavily layered with vocal tracks in the end.

I have updated the Pre-Chorus and the final Chorus with sus4's to help give it color. I'm still not happy with the Chorus overall, though. I will keep working on it.

Thank you for listening!
i see your girl
G A Y
she leavin wit me

F O R
I'm playing wit her booty
in the back seat
M A D D E N