Hey guys,

What demos do you think are better than the final album versions?

For example, I find the demo of Bleed the Freak - Alice in Chains, way better than the final album version.

shoot.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Marilyn Manson's Irresponsible Hate Anthem was a lot angrier on the demo version, it sounds better.
The KISS box set has the 1973 original demos produced by Eddie Kramer as a favor for previous background vocal studio work by Gene and Paul. They recorded "Strutter" and "Duece" at Electric Ladyland in NYC (there are others not on this set). These quick and dirty demos are a lot better than the re-recorded studio versions from the first album produced by Casablanca Records producers Kerner and Wise. These are much more raw and exciting like KISS just playing live in the studio. These are also longer arrangements. Not too many bands were playing like this in 1973.
Yes I am guitarded also, nice to meet you.
Last edited by Rickholly74 at Aug 4, 2015,
Sonic 06 demo was actually a good game. In the released version, everything is a buggy nightmare, expect the part in the demo

I thought you meant game demos....
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Pretty much everything.
Producers are arrogant sons of bitches that vastly overrate their value.

Generally speaking
The early version of Pink Floyd's Dogs, You've Got to Be Crazy, that they played at Wembley in 1974 and released on their Wish You Were Here remaster thing in... 2011, I think, is the superior version of my favorite Pink Floyd song.

https://youtu.be/jqULy8xQjZU

Quote by EyeNon15 at #33532547
Pretty much everything.
Producers are arrogant sons of bitches that vastly overrate their value.

Generally speaking

Lmao
Winnebago Deal's Manhunt. The album version lacks the balls of the original
The original version of Frank Zappa's "The Torture Never Stops" (done live) is a lot better in many ways to the version that appeared on "Zoot Allures"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zUibQjDFTA
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Last edited by Pastafarian96 at Aug 4, 2015,