Is The Kustom Sienna 65 Pro Any Good? - I'm Having A Hard Time Making A Descision As I Can't Try It Out And There Aren't Much Reviews On It!

So What Do You Think About It?
It's designed as a very clean, high fidelity acoustic amp. What do you want to use it for?
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by Arby911
It's designed as a very clean, high fidelity acoustic amp. What do you want to use it for?

I want to use for just about everything although i play mostly indie/pop it would be nice if it could handle some heaviest stuff aswell, the guitar i will primarily be using is a Fender Tim Armstrong Hellcat
I'd say for your requirements and gear it should be fine. It won't color your tone much, if at all, so you can do whatever you need on the front end to get it where you want it.
Charles Darwin
Quote by Arby911
I'd say for your requirements and gear it should be fine. It won't color your tone much, if at all, so you can do whatever you need on the front end to get it where you want it.

Color My Tone?
Quote by Ilikewatermelon
Color My Tone?

Many guitar amps are designed as a complementary part of a guitarists overall tone and have specific voicings. The one we are discussing is designed to be very neutral and not do that. For acoustic reproduction that's generally considered a good thing.
Charles Darwin