Alright so I'm looking at getting a 2nd guitar to pair with my Jackson RRMG after I sold my B.C. Rich NJ Deluxe JRV DLXJRVO due to disliking the neck. I'm looking at either an Ibanez RGIR20FE or an Ibanez RGIR20E. (My gosh those names roll off the tongue!) But in all seriousness. How's the bridge on the RGIR20E? It's an Edge Pro II and I've heard very little, and what I have heard has been inconsistent. I'm most likely going to go with the Hardtail but I just want to be as sure as I can be. As well as the neck profile. I haven't played one in awhile, but I know I really enjoyed it when I did. (Then again I loved the B.C. Rich as well back then.) I've fallen for the feel of the Jackson RRMG's natural neck. Will the Iron Label Ibanez compare? Maybe if I just steel wool it a bit? Gimme your input!
Quote by Roc8995
Yes, and people still got polio and you had to crank your car up by hand and put whale oil in the lamps every night.

Things are better now.

Quote by dannyalcatraz
Style is in the hands. Taste is in the hands. But tone? Tone is in the gear.
Nevermind. Bought the Ibanez RGIR20FE in Black. I'm good with a hardtail if it's one of these sexy Gibralter bridges. Pics to come soon! (In like 3 to 5 business days.;P) But yeah. If anyone has any opinions feel free. Personally I think they should have kept making em. lol
Quote by Roc8995
Yes, and people still got polio and you had to crank your car up by hand and put whale oil in the lamps every night.

Things are better now.

Quote by dannyalcatraz
Style is in the hands. Taste is in the hands. But tone? Tone is in the gear.
Had the 7 string hard tail version, great guitar feel wise and nice neck on it. Should be similar to your Jackson.

Only reason I got rid of mine was to fund my engl (after a long process anyway)
I shouldn't post when drunk..

07 LTD MH400NT SD SH2/SH5
15 Jackson SLATHX-m 3-7 Slime green
Squier std tele (modded to hell)

Engl Powerball
Laney Ironheart 60h
Zilla Superfatboy 2x12 v30's

Pedals