I've recently built a pedal board and have acquired a few different pedals in the process. I need help with my pedal board chain. If anyone could help, that would be awesome.

My Current Chain Setup is below, but I would certainly like help/input:

Guitar~>EH Big Muff Pi ~> EH Ravish Sitar~>EH Super Ego~>Mooer Lo-Fi~>Behringer Vintage Delay~>Amp

My pedals below:
Mooer Lo-fi Machine
Electro-Harmonix - Ravish Sitar
Electro-Harmonix - Super Ego Synth Engine
Electro-Harmonix - Big Muff Pi
BEHRINGER VINTAGE DELAY VD400

Recently acquired:
Digitech RP355
DOD Death Metal Fx86B
Korg DT-10 Pedal Tuner

Thanks in advance!
This can really come down to taste and your specific rig but generally

Guitar > Wah/Volume > Overdrives/Boosts/Fuzzes/Distortions > Modulators/Phasers/Trems/Vibratos > Delays/Reverbs > Looper > Amp

Some people like to put their tuner at the beginning or end of the chain, I prefer mine at the end. Just play with the order a bit and figure out what sounds best to you.
Quote by SG_dave at #33549256
I've never wanted to see a guy eat dick so much in my life.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33553650
If you are white, you are scum.
Last edited by CL/\SH at Aug 4, 2015,
Quote by CL/\SH
This can really come down to taste and your specific rig but generally

Guitar > Wah/Volume > Overdrives/Boosts/Fuzzes/Distortions > Modulators/Phasers/Trems/Vibratos > Delays/Reverbs > Looper > Amp

Some people like to put their tuner at the beginning or end of the chain, I prefer mine at the end. Just play with the order a bit and figure out what sounds best to you.

What would you classify the Lo-fi pedal, Synth, and Sitar?
They're all a kind of modulation, I guess - they just modify the core tone.

I'd say look at it like this: imagine the guitar signal going through the pedals and think in what order you would like it to be processed and what that might result in. When you look at things like this it makes more sense, e.g. it's better to have delay after any kind of distortion, as it's likely to sound a lot better for the clean signal to get distorted and then repeated, rather than the signal to get repeated and then distorted (which sounds a lot more messy).

This is of course not flawless, but can be a decent starting point and after getting some sort of point of reference you can experiment around a bit what order sounds best.
Thanks for the help guys!

I played around a bit now have it set up as Guitar~>Digitech RP355 ~>DOD Death Metal Fx86B~>EH Big Muff Pi ~> EH Ravish Sitar~>EH Super Ego~>Mooer Lo-Fi~>Behringer Vintage Delay~>Korg DT-10 Pedal Tuner~>Amp

Thanks again.
My rig is a strat thru a super reverb, my effects are in this order right now starting with vox wah, good vibes, dynacomp, tumnus, looking glass, paisley drive, velvet fuzz, echoplex preamp, aqua puss. How would you order these effects?