Hey!

I used to come here all the time to learn how to play guitar. Now I'm in Nashville, TN making a living at music, so thanks UG! I decided to make some lesson videos that I would have liked to have seen when I was first learning lead. This video is a G-major lick using open strings and hybrid picking for maximum speed and cleanliness with minimal effort.

Here's the video!

Hope it's helpful!

Thanks

PS: If anyone here knows how to embed a youtube video or turn on html code when posting here I'd love to know how.
Last edited by sufoad30 at Aug 5, 2015,
Quote by sufoad30
Hey!

I used to come here all the time to learn how to play guitar. Now I'm in Nashville, TN making a living at music, so thanks UG! I decided to make some lesson videos that I would have liked to have seen when I was first learning lead. This video is a G-major lick using open strings and hybrid picking for maximum speed and cleanliness with minimal effort.

Here's the video!

Hope it's helpful!

Thanks

PS: If anyone here knows how to embed a youtube video or turn on html code when posting here I'd love to know how.

You're given the ability to embed youtube videos when you reach a certain number of posts. The idea is to prevent people spamming the forums with their own videos... like it is doing now.

If you want a lesson to appear on UG then submit it through the proper channels; simply posting your video without it being in response to a specific question is interpreted as advertising by the mods, and is against the rules.

Therefore: reported for advertising.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
They were alright licks but not that great.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.