I know not the best venue for this but I don't really wanna post this stuff on facebook's help section.

Question: Can friends of mine see stuff that another friend (that they are NOT friends with) posts/or news articles they link? They can't right? Unless it's a post on something *I* uploaded/on my wall?

This one dude at work just added me and is always going on rants about various stuff -- the kind of thing that gets you fired basically. I really don't want that stuff showing up anywhere NEAR my account. Ya I could just defriend him and I will if I have to but I see the guy all the time and we have a pretty cordial relationship -- evidentally the guy's semi-bonkers when not at work though

thanks
Unless they click on the guys profile, I don't see how they would see it as long as you don't like or comment on his posts.
Ok but jet fuels really can't melt steel beams.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by WNxScythe
I know not the best venue for this but I don't really wanna post this stuff on facebook's help section.

Question: Can friends of mine see stuff that another friend (that they are NOT friends with) posts/or news articles they link? They can't right? Unless it's a post on something *I* uploaded/on my wall?

This one dude at work just added me and is always going on rants about various stuff -- the kind of thing that gets you fired basically. I really don't want that stuff showing up anywhere NEAR my account. Ya I could just defriend him and I will if I have to but I see the guy all the time and we have a pretty cordial relationship -- evidentally the guy's semi-bonkers when not at work though

thanks

You could ask him to stop posting crazy rants because you don't want to get in trouble.
But, if he's semi-bonkers outside of work maybe it's better to gradually fade out contact with him, and then run, run like the wind!
Quote by Amuro Jay
If he's posting it to your wall it's possible. Try changing some privacy settings. If he's tagging you in posts then have Facebook ask you to approve tags.

This
Quote by UltimateGuizar
You could ask him to stop posting crazy rants because you don't want to get in trouble.
But, if he's semi-bonkers outside of work maybe it's better to gradually fade out contact with him, and then run, run like the wind!

Gradual fade