Does anyone feel regret after drinking, despite not really having done anything that regrettable? Maybe talking a bit loudly and being more boisterous than usual, but not like getting into fights or being sleazy or anything. I often find that after going out with my friends I will feel guilty and regretful the next day whilst my friends don't at all. idk hmu.
CuSO4

"I don't have an instrument, I don't have a great voice, I just have some nice clothes maybe." paul rutherford
Last edited by Hereiwas at Aug 5, 2015,
If I've been drinking Tennents, or anything draft at the Classic Grand, yes.

Noone should drink that shite.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
It could just be the alcohol making you feel that way, it is a depressant after all. I used to get bluesy after drinking all the time and in the morning grumpyish with the hangover. Bluesyness is not so bad I used to get psycho-angry when I started I'm glad I moved from that period haha.
how do you edit signature?
no I just become happier and more pleasant around certain people, or violent if provoked.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by arvarna
It could just be the alcohol making you feel that way, it is a depressant after all.

^
This.
But man is it great fun at the time.
When you stay up late drinkin' you're just borrowing fun from tomorrow.
It's the paying back fun part you're feeling ts.
Last edited by UltimateGuizar at Aug 5, 2015,
I have done several things I regret under the influence of alcohol, yes.
yeah i agree. i think part of the regret is concern that I was being noisy, which is something i worry about anyway. being drunk just makes it more likely that i actually am haha.
CuSO4

"I don't have an instrument, I don't have a great voice, I just have some nice clothes maybe." paul rutherford
Quote by Pastafarian96
no I just become happier and more pleasant around certain people, or violent if provoked.
This except Replace that last part with spammy.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Joshua Garcia
This except Replace that last part with spammy.

"Violent if spammy".

Makes sense.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Only reason i don't drink much is that my body hurts all over when i drink it.

I mean, I will drink and party with friends but i have to endear the pain and it's 100x worse the next day.

I'm not an obnoxious asshole like you when i drink though, TS.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
I'm a quick learner, it took me only 2 parties where I smashed yourself too much (with vomiting and giant hangover the next day) to stop doing that.
Now I only drink few beers etc. and always stop drinking at right time.
Quote by JackalUK
I'm naturally fairly quiet, drinking just makes me chatty.

I'm told I giggle and tell really daft jokes. Not bad ones, they're just silly.
Quote by Diemon Dave
I only feel regret when I know that I said or did something regrettable the night before. Oh and sometimes when the hangover's bad I feel a bit of regret but that's more just feeling sorry for myself.
Actually, yeah.. sort of. Wouldn't really call it regret but sometimes when I get drunk I say stuff I'd usually hold back a bit sober and I wake up hoping I didn't offend anyone.

Never have yet though so I guess its all good.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
If I've been drinking Tennents, or anything draft at the Classic Grand, yes.

Noone should drink that shite.

Are you a weegie?
Quote by smittyanthrax
Are you a weegie?

I live outside Glasgow, so I only smell like one.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I live outside Glasgow, so I only smell like one.

Do you have regrets after necking 3 bottles of Buckie every night?
yep
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by SMH07
Do you have regrets after necking 3 bottles of Buckie every night?

Mainly that it was only 3.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by smittyanthrax
So whereabouts?

My level of trust in the Pit is so great that I've already said too much.
Quote by Diemon Dave
i sit on the edge of my bed for the whole morning, unable to do anything, thinking "man, i don't think that was really worth it" every time
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
All the time. In fact, my friend told me one of the actual symptoms of a hangover is a general sense of unease/malaise. That combined with my deeply ingrained Catholic guilt make for bad times even when I've done nothing wrong.
#DTWD
Ive always agreed with the saying that drinking today is just borrowing happiness from tomorrow. Im Native American so I should know.
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
Quote by Harvey Swick
Ive always agreed with the saying that drinking today is just borrowing happiness from tomorrow. Im Native American so I should know.

That's stupid. You're just spending all of tomorrow's happiness between 0000 and 0430.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by slapsymcdougal
That's stupid. You're just spending all of tomorrow's happiness between 0000 and 0430.

Well, no one ever said ingesting poison for fun was a smart thing to do.
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
I think it has to do with our view that alcohol is an opportunity to release inhibitions, and the categorization of those inhibitions as needing to be suppressed. You might just feel guilty for giving yourself the opportunity.

We're all embarrassingly bad, hurtful, annoying human beings to someone. That someone isn't a separate other entity, it's usually someone similar to ourselves with good social standing, someone who's likely an overall good person. Power through sober or continue with anxiety.
Last edited by ali.guitarkid7 at Aug 5, 2015,
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Mainly that it was only 3.

Naturally
Yeah it's typical. The alcohol messes with your head a lot up to a few days after, not just the physical "feeling like crap". But yeah the typical regret, that you were really obnoxious and offended someone etc - usually when you ask about it they'll have no idea what you're talking about and not noticed anything. It's moreso the feeling you can get of worthlessness, that you're not good at anything and nobody really likes you that's worse - and it can last.
Quote by StewieSwan
i liv lyf wt no ragrets <3 ~~~

Just got deja vu from when I used to have a facebook
Quote by SG_dave at #33549256
I've never wanted to see a guy eat dick so much in my life.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33553650
If you are white, you are scum.
the only regret I have is that I didn't drink enough

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM
the only regret I have is that I didn't drink enough

yeah i'm still alive and shit lol
Quote by fanapathy
Yeah it's typical. The alcohol messes with your head a lot up to a few days after, not just the physical "feeling like crap". But yeah the typical regret, that you were really obnoxious and offended someone etc - usually when you ask about it they'll have no idea what you're talking about and not noticed anything. It's moreso the feeling you can get of worthlessness, that you're not good at anything and nobody really likes you that's worse - and it can last.

yes nail on the head. its good to read this from someone else haha.
CuSO4