Page 1 of 2
So I just bough a french press the other day and have been cold brewing my coffee, mixing it with equal parts milk, then pouring it over some ice and enjoying.

Tell me why how the way I'm drinking coffee is terrible and how you do it so I can steal them if they seem good.

Also I don't like coffee black
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Last edited by FireFromTheVoid at Aug 5, 2015,
French press sounds like a thing you'd ask for in a 'massage' parlour.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
I've never tasted coffee before.

Does it help people in dating or something???
Every movie and tv show from the past 10 years the guy always asks the girl out on a first date by saying "you wanna go get a cup of coffee" or some varation of that.

What is the coffee magic!!! I must know!!
Quote by EyeNon15 at #33534113

Every movie and tv show from the past 10 years the guy always asks the girl out on a first date by saying "you wanna go get a cup of coffee" or some varation of that.

only mature people drink coffee obviously it's just a good hook bc it's asserting position as a mature individual why else would u wanna go literally just drink coffee
Quote by ultimate-slash at #33534112
My french press and I are intimate in a way that my other appliances and I just quite aren't.

Not gonna lie, it's pretty sexy sitting on my counter right now
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis

Quote by Ichikurosaki
only mature people drink coffee obviously it's just a good hook bc it's asserting position as a mature individual why else would u wanna go literally just drink coffee

But given the average population of coffee shops, surely you're just announcing you're an asshole with a Macbook and an unfinished screenplay about a talented writer's struggle for recognition.
Quote by Diemon Dave
My office has a Keurig. Half n half + 2 sugars.

Good enough for me... I'm not a coffee aficionado in the least.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
for me in the mornings i just brew some regular store brand coff with some milk and quite a bit of sugar

if i go out to a coffee shop i usually get something equivalent of a dessert beverage. one place here has something called a hyper monkey which is chocolate and banana with the coffee. really good i think so yes
Only drink coffee black, generally some kind of hazelnut. French presses are the shit
Quote by SG_dave at #33549256
I've never wanted to see a guy eat dick so much in my life.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33553650
If you are white, you are scum.
I'm really loving it for cold brewing, just put in the grounds, as much water as I want, then set it in the fridge before I go to work and then take it out when I get home, prepare it and drink it whenever I wake up. The press is so much easier than messing around pouring it through a strainer.
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis

I buy coffee powder from tesco, put a spoonful in a mug, add hot (not boiling) water, a small teaspoon of sugar, and then top it up with a little bit of cold water so it isn't lava for the next 20 minutes that's coffee

also you spelt coffee wrong in the title of the thread
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Last edited by Bladez22 at Aug 5, 2015,
Quote by FireFromTheVoid
brewing my coffee, mixing it with equal parts milk, then pouring it over some ice and enjoying.

Also I don't like coffee black

Quit being a pansy and stop ruining your coffee, pencil dick!
I only drink coffee for the taste. It's not the best taste, tea or hot chocolate is sometimes better, but the taste is ok. As for caffeine, I have never in my life noticed ANY effect from it. No matter how much, no matter how strong, it's just a strong tasting hot drink, so if you talk about drinking coffee to stay awake I have no ****ing idea what you're talking about.
Quote by GFraser at #33534474
I only drink coffee for the taste. It's not the best taste, tea or hot chocolate is sometimes better, but the taste is ok. As for caffeine, I have never in my life noticed ANY effect from it. No matter how much, no matter how strong, it's just a strong tasting hot drink, so if you talk about drinking coffee to stay awake I have no ****ing idea what you're talking about.

eat like 2 bananas, then drink 3 cups of coffee, then see how fast you shit yourself the best side effect of caffine tbh

also caffiene doesn't make you more awake, it makes you less tired, which is different. It blocks the chemical in your brain that makes you feel sleepy, it doesn't give you energy or magic. As someone who is perpetually tired (especially now, yay shift work) coffee is a god send
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Quote by That Old Geezer
Does anyone in here love Trader Joes instant as much as me? Best instant I've ever had, and cheap too.

Instant?! That shit barely qualifies as coffee. Upgrade to fresh coffee, dude.
coffee is shit

but if you're gonna drink coffee do it right and drink it black

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Quote by EyeNon15

I only "go for coffee" on a first date if it was her idea, then I get chai tea anyway. I don't like coffee and my coworkers are all like "lol I can't even function until I have 6 cups" um that's clearly caffeine addiction. I just drink water, it's boring but keeps me plenty alert. Occasionally I do give in and have some coffee if it's really high quality, there's some good-tasting stuff out there. Obviously in this situation I drink it black as Varg's soul.
Quote by Lion_Slicer
I only "go for coffee" on a first date if it was her idea, then I get chai tea anyway. I don't like coffee and my coworkers are all like "lol I can't even function until I have 6 cups" um that's clearly caffeine addiction. I just drink water, it's boring but keeps me plenty alert. Occasionally I do give in and have some coffee if it's really high quality, there's some good-tasting stuff out there. Obviously in this situation I drink it black as Varg's soul.

They're not addicted to caffeine, just addicted to being dicks.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by crazysam23_Atax

Not everyone quadruples in size, Sam
Quote by CL/\SH at #33534333
Only drink coffee black, generally some kind of hazelnut

hazelnut

i like french presses they taste good and it's fun to press them. black unless it's extra strong iced coffee, then a lot of cream and sugar.
Quote by cha33 armstrong

LOL

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by cha33 armstrong

Leave that out. sensitivesam23_Atax got butthurt at me earlier about that one.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM
coffee is shit

but if you're gonna drink coffee do it right and drink it black
you probably think it's shit cause you drink it black

Also like most people I know you might not even brew it right. Like putting 2 small scoops of coffe grinds for like 12 cups of water or something.
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis

Last edited by FireFromTheVoid at Aug 5, 2015,
Quote by crazysam23_Atax

best post tbh

<3
Quote by FireFromTheVoid
you probably think it's shit cause you drink it black

if you dont drink your coffee black you hate coffee and are in denial. just buy some coke and get on with things you little pansy
I like white coffee (roasted in palm oil) but palm plantations are killing the tiggers so just tea for me thx
cat
Nobody that drinks black coffee even seems to enjoy it just like its some kind of pride think that makes them
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis

Quote by FireFromTheVoid
Nobody that drinks black coffee even seems to enjoy it just like its some kind of pride think that makes them

i drink black coffee and i enjoy it because i actually like the taste of coffee and dont need to hide it behind sugar or cream or other nonsense like a faker
Quote by Thrashtastic15
i drink black coffee and i enjoy it because i actually like the taste of coffee and dont need to hide it behind sugar or cream or other nonsense like a faker

atta boy
Quote by Thrashtastic15
this is the silliest thing I've ever read lol
Why have recipes for anything if they're just to hide the flavor of the ingredients instead of combining things that complement each other.

If coffee elitist really just whiskey elitist's dumber cousin where instead of being applied to something that can be very expensive it tries to apply its self to something you can make like 5 gallons of for $10?
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis

I hate milk coffee. If I have to drink milk coffee, I rather drink milk itself. The aroma of the black coffee is compromised and I hate that.
Page 1 of 2