Poll Options
View poll results: Choose one to ditch
Salt
20 47%
Sugar
23 53%
Voters: 43.
Page 1 of 2
I like fruits and rootbeer. On the other hand I also like chicken, pork, beef, etc. I'd have to pick sugar.
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
Sugar cuz I did it successfully for a long time and there are plenty of sugar substitutes available.
cat
I guess sugar, since I've been trying to cut my sugar consumption lately and continuing to eat food with salt. It's proven to be extremely difficult. My favourite flavour of ice cream is in the freezer and I've craved soft drinks every day.
Free Ali
Sugar cuz sugar is a carb. I don't know what salt is, like an element or sumthin.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by K'Nuckles
No substitutes allowed, never being able to sweeten or salt anything else ever again :0

Oh well I'd still pick sugar because even when I wasn't eating sugar I wasn't a fan of the substitutes anyway. Plus my grandpa had to avoid salt and sugar for the last 40 years of his life and he definitely missed salt more so it might be a family thing right
cat
I could cope without salt. But a life without sugar just wouldn't be worth living.
I have nothing important to say
sugar i guess, how would i food if not for salt
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
I'd ditch sugar, so much worse for you than salt or so they say.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by ErikLensherr
Sugar cuz sugar is a carb. I don't know what salt is, like an element or sumthin.

A compound.

Sugar, in its various forms, is also a compound though
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
Quote by ErikLensherr
I don't know what salt is, like an element or sumthin.

Na.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
salt.

I have a crazy sweet tooth and quite often don't bother putting salt on stuff anyway.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by gonzaw
I go with salt.
I have some high blood pressure so it would be even better for me. Regarding flavor, sweet stuff is much better too. If you want some "flavoury" thingy, drop salt and go get some umami (whatever that is, but I heard it's tasty)

You mean MSG. Absolutely vital in east Asian cuisine

Quote by Xiaoxi
Na.

Acually is NaCl
You do realize if you actually did ditch one of them, youd die, slowly.
________________________________ ________________________________
______________________________ ______________________________
NaCl is table salt tho. salts are basically ionic compounds. so a metal + nonmetal

Although it's possibly biologically impossible to function without either, I'd do without salts because I love sweets way too much. but I'm pretty sure the creation of sweets involves salts so...

neither

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Quote by K'Nuckles
No substitutes allowed, never being able to sweeten or salt anything else ever again :0

What? Man f*ck this poll then. I'm glad I don't live in your fascist world.
sugar easily

imma go off the board here and give up both spicy and sour as my s things instead
Last edited by MinterMan22 at Aug 5, 2015,
No spicy and sour food = no life (and I only would've had plain rice for dinner tonight)
cat
I'd dump sugar. It's horrible for the body anyway. Salt isn't fattening like sugar.

I could dump the sweet foods, but savory salty foods...forget it, not giving those up. Fried chicken with salt/pepper = better than any sweet stuff.
Quote by TobusRex
I'd dump sugar. It's horrible for the body anyway.

No, it's actually essential for the body. Far from 'horrible', it fuels the processes that subconsciously run your body and keep you alive.

Salt isn't fattening like sugar.

Sugar isn't fattening either, unless people ingest too much.

Your post is a prime example of simplified 'health warnings' designed to trick the scientifically illiterate into living slightly healthier lifestyles.
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
Quote by captaincrunk
you will die without salt eventually

Agreed. Salt and sugar are important to our bodies, and they play essential roles. So life without sugar or salt=no life/hard life
Quote by Rossenrot
You literally couldn't live without salt or sugar. Worst thread ever imo.

Other than this comment, this thread makes me want to chop my **** off.
I, too, answer with "But you can't!" when presented with a hypothetical. But not before adjusting my suspenders and pushing up my eyeglasses.
Free Ali
I could probably go without sugar without much of a problem if I had to. Salts too important for seasoning food to give up.
Page 1 of 2