stfu
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

got the night circled on my calendar tbh its best on fridays but saturday is cool too

prolly gonna go as prince or someone along those lines for jokes go around offering every hunny pancakes yknow how it is bambi
Quote by Dregen
halloween sucks

not as bad as christmas tho

literally the worst post in history jeez D:
Quote by MinterMan22
got the night circled on my calendar tbh its best on fridays but saturday is cool too

prolly gonna go as prince or someone along those lines for jokes go around offering every hunny pancakes yknow how it is bambi

nice
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by lyy526938973
What kind of theme clothing you will buy it,how abou it ?

Why would I buy Hallowe'en ***** outfits wholesale?

I wouldn't even by them singly, because I haven't got the legs for them.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by EndTheRapture51
My plans are this but shit:

Even a good costume of that would be shit.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
I want to go as Frank.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
My friend just bought a breaking bad boiler suit for a festival and said that I should get one to go as Walter and Jessie for halloween so I'll probably do that
I will go as an Australian,

As in, I will go to the pub to avoid the trick or treaters....or be that dick that gives kids carob instead of actual chocolate.
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by i_lovemetallica
I will go as an Australian,

As in, I will go to the pub to avoid the trick or treaters....or be that dick that gives kids carob instead of actual chocolate.

the closest I've seen to Halloween around here is extended happy hour and a band down at the pub.

Good time though.
Funny story I had a dream last night about Halloween I guess cuz I was handing out candy. This year I think I will be running an inflatable 5k

elvis aloha from hawaii
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Halloween is my birthday, so I never get to have any halloween fun.

A shame, but also lucky
Quote by Thrashtastic15
i plan on dressing up as a stoned canadian dude in his 20s who doesn't give a shit about halloween.

Probably a stretch for your acting capabilities...
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by guitarxo
I will be a cat

that's not a costume. you are a cat.

prabably gonna go out it the Hotline Miami shit i put together last year. maybe Cassidy from Preacher if i feel like buying a denim vest and getting a new prescription for contact lenses so i can wear sunglasses.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by Thrashtastic15
i plan on dressing up as a stoned canadian dude in his 20s who doesn't give a shit about halloween.
This is actually a good idea for me who doesn't live in Canada. I'm putting it right next to sad clown, drunk clown, and ron swanson. Probably gonna have to flip a coin.
Hopefully Rob Zombie's "31" is out by then
Baby Joel's rabbit profile picture is kinda cute. #TeamJOEL