guys why arent we talking about this already like come on this is what everyone wants

Page 1 of 2
i mean a legit functional cool and cool hoverboard

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwSwZ2Y0Ops

like come on wow

and nike is working on self-tying shoes and people are making self-cleaning clothing and soon it'll be self-drying as well

lik woah
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by FireFromTheVoid
All I want to talk about is coffee

you can drink coffee on the hoverboard
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
it's too late, we should have had it march 2015
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Saw this yesterday. Pretty KEWL

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
we will NEVER have self-cleaning clothing, mark my words.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
so it's real? not a hoax like that one tony hawk "demo'd" a while back? is it supposed to be viable for transportation or something, because it looks impractical as fuk. Cool as shit and it looks wicked but impractical. And stupid to use at a skate park, i'll stick with actual skating
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
You could probably use it to cross rivers
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
There are hoverboards, there's a drone filming the hoverboard, there's the video being on the internet and available to millions, there's the fact that my computer is mostly voice activated.

We ****ing did it you guys. It's a sci-fi world.
All these techno stuff are meant to shorten a human's life. Mark my words.
Amateur guitarist straight from the oven !

http://jalopnik.com/the-lexus-hoverboard-is-real-and-i-rode-it-1721876528

In day-to-day life you don’t stop to realize that everything you do requires a certain level of friction and the resulting feedback that brings. With the hoverboard, all of that goes away and for a brief moment you feel nothing.

In other words... it's a Lexus.

hmu chris & ace

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by EndTheRapture51
It's probably not a legit hoverboard

If by legit you mean able to levitate over any surface and have enough countering force to be steerable, then yea it's not legit.

But it does levitate over a particular kind of metal surface...

baby steps broseph

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
While I enjoyed the video, isn't this just a creative way of maglev technology? Very nice, but not really vertical growth if you ask me.

Even though it's still hypothetical, anti graviton board would be the true answer.

I also think it must be incredibly hard to ride this board.

We are able to keep balance and control horizontal movement, due to the fact we are rooted to the ground and friction and resistance.

Since this board is hoovering, you would technically have no intuitive feel of balance (horizontally), and would only be able to ride it based on vision.

tldr;
It must feel as the figurative "perfect ice", and it would take months to learn to hold balance on purely visual cues.

The "Re-incarnation of Plato" Award 2009
(most intelligent)
The "Good Samaritan" Award 2009 (most helpful)

[font="Palatino Linotype
Who's Andy Timmons??
Last edited by xxdarrenxx at Aug 6, 2015,
Quote by xxdarrenxx
Since this board is hoovering, you would technically have no intuitive feel of balance (horizontally), and would only be able to ride it based on vision.

you forget our natural sense of upwards from the fluid in our ears.
Quote by Pastafarian96
you forget our natural sense of upwards from the fluid in our ears.

Which is why I said horizontal and compare it loosely to ice, and not a free fall.

The "Re-incarnation of Plato" Award 2009
(most intelligent)
The "Good Samaritan" Award 2009 (most helpful)

[font="Palatino Linotype
Who's Andy Timmons??
Yes, this is a really great application of technology.

Wait, no, it's dumb.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Its nice but its not the hover board we want. I mean, there was absolutely no point in using that thing in the skate park. It's not as capable as a skateboard.

So yeah, its dumb, its a Lexus.
Quote by Rebel Scum
Its nice but its not the hover board we want. I mean, there was absolutely no point in using that thing in the skate park. It's not as capable as a skateboard.

So yeah, its dumb, its a Lexus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YllyBr_4Kxk
Quote by Diemon Dave
i don't really want a hoverboard because i'm not really into skateboards and such, it would be cool yeah but what i'd really like to see is a hover car like that one will smith drives in i robot, i think it was an audi concept car or something like that. having said that we do already have hover trains, so maybe they could transpose that technology onto roads
Quote by So-Cal at #33535476
i don't really want a hoverboard because i'm not really into skateboards and such, it would be cool yeah but what i'd really like to see is a hover car like that one will smith drives in i robot, i think it was an audi concept car or something like that. having said that we do already have hover trains, so maybe they could transpose that technology onto roads

They'd probably have to fit roads with rails. Would probably make self-driving cars.

I wouldn't want that though cuz fuck you I won't do what you tell me.
yeah this is awesome
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Marty McFly traveled to 2015 where hoverboards and flying cars were commonplace. So yawwwwwn@this.
now we need evangelions
Quote by Kevätuhri
Hail isn't too edgy for posts, posts are not edgy enough for Hail.

Quote by UseYourThumb
You win. I'm done here.
Quote by Rebel Scum
@slapsymcdougal: a-HA!

Dan. Dan! DAN! DAN! DAN! DAN! DAN! DAN!

DAN! DAN! DAN! DAAAAN!
Quote by Diemon Dave
lol the drone camera.

this is surely just a viral ad hoax tho.
CuSO4

"I don't have an instrument, I don't have a great voice, I just have some nice clothes maybe." paul rutherford
Page 1 of 2