Page 1 of 8
The User Elimination thread has shown everyone's true alleigances in The Pit and the cliques and power blocs that exist in the forum.

What PIT POWER BLOC are you a part of, what one are you an enemy of and what ones are you aware exist, and who holds the most power?

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
I'm like Switzerland, in that I'm neutral. But not like Switzerland, in that I can't raise an army of almost half a million in a couple of weeks.
I'm like Iceland.

Everyone knows I exist, but never really get involved in anything.

Plus, I'm cold af

This thread makes no sense
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
I'm Australia, I don't really want to get involved but America pressures me anyway.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by Pastafarian96
I'm Australia, I don't really want to get involved but America pressures me anyway.

I'm Australia, I really wish I could join the big kids table, but I'm way too dumb to actually be a world power
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
Quote by i_lovemetallica
I'm Australia, I really wish I could join the big kids table, but I'm way too dumb to actually be a world power

A poem.
Quote by yoman297

I meant actual cliques

Like The Film Thread ppl

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
oh

I sort of fit into the pariah class
A poem.
Quote by yoman297

I'm in two power blocs.

First and foremost there's the BFF power bloc. It's just me and guizar. We're like the ultimate power bloc

And there's the mumu/newmu power bloc. Don't know what power we hold, but we seem to talk about Yugoslavia, Slovenia and Laibach a lot.
Quote by ultimate-slash
I'm in two power blocs.

First and foremost there's the BFF power bloc. It's just me and guizar. We're like the ultimate power bloc

And there's the mumu/newmu power bloc. Don't know what power we hold, but we seem to talk about Yugoslavia, Slovenia and Laibach a lot.

BFF = bears forever friends?

Quote by Pastafarian96
oh

I sort of fit into the pariah class

Pariah buddies
Quote by EndTheRapture51
BFF = bears forever friends?

Best Friends Forever

I'm not sure what Guizar's thoughts on bears are, but I assume he thinks they are awesome.
There's definitely a bear clique

Quote by Jackintehbox
i would say lurkers, but we have no power.

We are the 99%, rise up against the tyranny!
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
Blode is part of the the clique known as "absolute mad men"

Quote by The_Blode
It's not the worst thing anyone has ever written about me.

Can you tell me how to get my hair like Noel Gallagher's? That's what I'd really like to know. Not old school Noel, High Flying Birds Noel...like from T in the Park last month.

And that's relevant how?
Quote by The_Blode
It's not the worst thing anyone has ever written about me.

Can you tell me how to get my hair like Noel Gallagher's? That's what I'd really like to know. Not old school Noel, High Flying Birds Noel...like from T in the Park last month.

Go to your barber with a picture, and say "I want to look just like this fanny".

Then wait while he does his thing, and pay him.
Go to the Barber and ask for hair like Noel Gallaghers you could even bring a photo in with you if you're feeling confident

I ain't part of no clique, but I've already killed someone in the User elimination thread.
Can't remember who tho
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Quote by DardySon
Pariah buddies

**** yeah! let's watch this lot destroy each other and rise from what they leave behind
A poem.
Quote by yoman297

Quote by ultimate-slash
I'm in two power blocs.

¯\_(ツ_/¯

But yeah, Mumu power block and the other power block which shall not be named.

Also the East Block.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8EMx7Y16Vo

Also the non-aligned movement even tho it makes no sense when combined with any other power block.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1IGVpiP3Do

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
I don't ****ing know you're the one who wants his hair look it up on Google and go and talk to a barber about it

oh yeah, mumu ally
A poem.
Quote by yoman297

Football Thread I guess, but to be fair out of the original list you and Neo were really the only two I speak to. Voted against Fat Lard because A) Yank, and B) He kept voting himself up like a fuccboi. I only voted Genghis for a laugh cause he was nearly out.
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
There's definitely a bear clique

Did someone say...

bearsh?
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Blode is part of the the clique known as "absolute mad men"

He's probably alone in it as well with the likes of Axel and Ian gone.
None. There's a total of three people on here I have regular friendly chats with. I think it's three. Could be four.
Quote by Pastafarian96
oh yeah, mumu ally

Quote by EpiExplorer
Did someone say...

bearsh?

Quote by guitarxo
Idk what I'm part of can I just be me pls

You can be part of the bear clique.
Or even the mumu clique

Not the BFF clique tho, I'm afraid that one's not accepting new members at the moment.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
None. There's a total of three people on here I have regular friendly chats with. I think it's three. Could be four.

I thought you were a film thread regular?
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Quote by Fat Lard
You guys are just haters because I've been a Liverpool fan since Day 1 #YNWA

What you gonna do, call the polis?
Quote by Fat Lard
You guys are just haters because I've been a Liverpool fan since Day 1 #YNWA

Where were you in 13/14

Quote by EndTheRapture51
Where were you in 13/14

Slaying children in FIFA after some experience trashtalking people on the mic whilst my roomie played. I'll admit it, I only liked Newcastle at first because it was the only beer I recognized.

Then I saw the sheer aggro-ness of Liverpool stomping Chelsea in a re-run (I think 12/13) and knew they were my team. I fully support banning Gerrard from PL for that horrendous slip that cost us the cup. If Rodgers doesnt give Balo more time, and if Sturridge is out too long again, I'm going over to Chelsea or Man City (depending on which kits/formations I like best/etc)

#FreeSinji am I right