Hello!

I have been on the forum for 4 hours now and i have to say... The forum looks dead. So why not have a thread, just yeah talking/writing to each other?

So i wanna ask, how are you guys doin? What u think about the forum, am i the only one that thinks the forum seems dead? Feels like its just me here. lol
We talk about how dead it is on a semi-regular basis. Recently a lot of old users have been returning, also asking about the lack of activity.

Question: How did you arrive at this forum and what prompted you to join? I'm asking because we seem to have very few new members, at least in The Pit.
Forums in general are dying/dead, the UG community isn't alone

The pit and some of the more active sub forums still have regulars who check in with each other and discuss random bullshit with each other to keep in touch. It's nice for people who don't like new social media/dinosaurs
Quote by SG_dave at #33549256
I've never wanted to see a guy eat dick so much in my life.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33553650
If you are white, you are scum.
Quote by nicklasrene
So why not have a thread, just yeah talking/writing to each other?

There are like 30 of those already.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by nicklasrene
Hello!

I have been on the forum for 4 hours now and i have to say... The forum looks dead. So why not have a thread, just yeah talking/writing to each other?

So i wanna ask, how are you guys doin? What u think about the forum, am i the only one that thinks the forum seems dead? Feels like its just me here. lol

Hello devourke.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Of course noone is alive. It is the distant future. We are robots.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Damn, I remember when I was new, I had a Karl Pilkington avatar. Some other guy joined right after and had the same one
Free Ali
I only joined so i could ask a question and get some input about an amp head I got recently, I'm just sticking around until I get banned.
I think this forum is weird, like I can't leave and I don't know why. Magic forum.
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Quote by UltimateGuizar
T.S, there's a thread in the pit which only members who have made over 500 posts can see/use, that's where all the activity is.
You know what to do

Join the cast of a musical?
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'