Page 1 of 2
I just watched Jim Nortons new special on Netflix
He killed it that guy don't give a fuk.
Jim Norton was funny when i was in middle school, but the last special i saw of his a few years ago was awful. just dumb shock factor bullshit.

Bill Burr's latest standup was really good.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
I like Russell Kane and Jack Whitehall, they've got some pretty good stuff but I might find them funnier because of them being relatable to me personally.

Apparently my accent reminds people of Jack Whitehall a lot, so now you can all go and hear what my voice is like
'And after a while, you can work on points for style.
Like the club tie, and the firm handshake,
A certain look in the eye and an easy smile.'

'You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to,
So that when they turn their backs on you,
You'll get the chance to put the knife in.'
Last edited by digman50 at Aug 6, 2015,
Billy Burr, Louis CK. Both are great
Xbox Live: DeSquared94
PSN: desquared94
This was my first time seeing Jim Norton onstage. I only knew him from O&A back in the day.
I guess he's shocking, he talks about sex a lot.
I don't know whats supposed to be shocking these days I see way more shocking stuff on a daily basis through the magic of the internet. I thought he was hilarious.

Bill Burr is magnificent. Anyone that hasn't seen him own the entire city of Philadelphia when he gets booed there has to watch it right now.
https://youtu.be/3jMhoGUiIkk
Last edited by EyeNon15 at Aug 6, 2015,
yes. i love that Bill Burr clip.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by EyeNon15 at #33536071
This was my first time seeing Jim Norton onstage. I only knew him from O&A back in the day.
I guess he's shocking, he talks about sex a lot.
I don't know whats supposed to be shocking these days I see way more shocking stuff on a daily basis through the magic of the internet. I thought he was hilarious.

Bill Burr is magnificent. Anyone that hasn't seen him own the entire city of Philadelphia when he gets booed there has to watch it right now.
https://youtu.be/3jMhoGUiIkk

that clip is so good holy shit
Doug Stanhope and Jim Jeffries are also pretty good. Dave Chappelle is supposedly coming out with a new HBO special soon too.
Quote by SG_dave at #33549256
I've never wanted to see a guy eat dick so much in my life.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33553650
If you are white, you are scum.
Steve Hughes, Jack Whitehall, Kevin Bridges & Trevor Noah are all my favourites now.

Historically i also like Ricky Gervais, Russell Brand and Eddie Izzard.
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
Louis C.K. is my favorite, plus his tv show was hilarious. I used to really like Kevin Hart but his stuff post-Laugh At My Pain sucks.
Doug Stanhope's still really good. Seeing him in October. Louis CK's losing it a bit with regards to stand up. It's just the same old material said in a different way, more and more mock gay voice every show he does. His TV show is still amazing though at least. Don't really know any other current stand ups who are good. Saw Dylan Moran a couple of months back and he was pretty disappointing. He even apologised to us when we met him after Same problem as Louis really just without the gay voice. And his delivery's not as good.

People are saying Bill Burr and Jim Jeffries so I guess I need to check them both out
Quote by korinaflyingv at #33536306
Doug Stanhope's still really good. Seeing him in October. Louis CK's losing it a bit with regards to stand up. It's just the same old material said in a different way, more and more mock gay voice every show he does. His TV show is still amazing though at least.

People are saying Bill Burr and Jim Jeffries so I guess I need to check them both out

Super jealous you're getting to see Stanhope. Louie is still great but like you said, his stand ups are getting a bit redundant. The last two in particular. Still a few good bits here and there in each of them though.

Yeah Burr and Jeffries are both splendid. Burr's last stand up wasn't my favorite but it still had some amazing bits.
Louie, Bill Burr, Jim Jeffries Marc Maron, Todd Barry, Dave Attel, Rhys Darby and Moshe Kasher are the ones I've been into lately. Though I don't know that Rhys has really done standup. His show on Netflix and his appearances on @midnight have all been hilarious.
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
I watched a few roasts lately, gotta love Jeff Ross, Sarah Silverman also.
bill burr is getting better and better. I didn't like louis ck's last special too much but he's great.

kumail nanjiani is great and demetri martin is great

mitch hedberg used to be great. he still is but used to be too
A ham sandwich walked into a bar...
The bartender looked up and said...
"Sorry, we don't serve food here"
Quote by chaoticfables
bill burr is getting better and better. I didn't like louis ck's last special too much but he's great.

Yeah louies last special was disappointing
Quote by chaoticfables

Quote by chaoticfables at #33536412

I used to like him. I still do, but I used to too.
Quote by soundgarden1986
i do not understand what is so great about this bill burr clip

the fact that he didn't get shot by anyone in the audience
Quote by soundgarden1986
i do not understand what is so great about this bill burr clip

think about it, standing backstage for 3+ hours watching your fellow comedians get booed for no reason other than the fact that they're being 'philadelphians'. he responds by going on stage, ditching his pre-written 15 minute set for a mostly improvised shitting rant on the crowd's bullshit behaviour. and it fucking works. "you one-bridge having piece-of-shit city" is fucking gold. the most impressive thing about that is that he wins a lot of them over. you hear cheering and laughing when he shits on them.

I got to meet him, real down-to-earth guy.
Quote by chaoticfables

All of this, except I liked Louie's last special. Not his best, but still good. The Boston accent stuff was all spot on. I know people who sound exactly like that, right down to their pronounciation of "vagina"

Also, Hannibal Buress is fantastic.
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
Quote by chaoticfables
think about it, standing backstage for 3+ hours watching your fellow comedians get booed for no reason other than the fact that they're being 'philadelphians'. he responds by going on stage, ditching his pre-written 15 minute set for a mostly improvised shitting rant on the crowd's bullshit behaviour. and it fucking works. "you one-bridge having piece-of-shit city" is fucking gold. the most impressive thing about that is that he wins a lot of them over. you hear cheering and laughing when he shits on them.

I got to meet him, real down-to-earth guy.

its a shame none of it was funny
Quote by chaoticfables

I find ducks opinion of me...is very much determined... on whether or not...I have bread
Page 1 of 2