[url="http://reactshare.com/gregorylamb/photos-of-kim-kardashian-courtesy-of-kanye-west/363029
"]http://reactshare.com/gregorylamb/photos-of-kim-kardashian-courtesy-of-kanye-west/363029

Why would you tweet noodz of your gf to people?

weird af
Last edited by inexplicablely at Aug 6, 2015,
You don't see anything lol. This is not nudity.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
No but I'm not Kanye

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Aren't there already nudes of her? It's not like he's showing us stuff we haven't seen before.

She's not that good looking anyway.
Quote by MakinLattes
I'd kill you and wear your skin.
Quote by Siv During Livh
To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea,

Voted UG's worst cross dresser.
Also voted #95 on UG's Top 100 2013. Like it means anything....
Just in case there are one or two dudes left out there that haven't seen her ........thingy
Quote by EyeNon15
Just in case there are one or two dudes left out there that haven't seen her ........thingy

...penis?
I assume he has her permission to do it and Kim is very forward with her body, built an empire off it really. I see nothing at all wrong with it.
Quote by EyeNon15
Didn't she used to have blonde hair and go by the name of Paris Hilton?

I don't think so, but I might be wrong.

Anyway, this is about a 'nude' as the Bound 2 video. Like she's basically wearing an arm bikini. no worries there ya kno
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Whats the point? You can find sex videos of Kardashian on the internet for free...she hasn't got anything I haven't already seen.
Quote by EyeNon15
Didn't she used to have blonde hair and go by the name of Paris Hilton?

She used to work for Paris Hilton, actually.
cat
Quote by captaincrunk
let's not pretend she isn't a sex icon

Sex icons just look like .mp4 files m8.

Wait, I think we mean different things here.
Quote by guitarxo
She used to work for Paris Hilton, actually.

Coincidence??? I think not!!!!!!
You guys know Kim's dad was one of the lawyers who represented OJ Simpson? So I guess the whole family is good at getting black guys off.
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
Last edited by Carnivean at Aug 7, 2015,
He just wants to share his love in his own way? I really don't know. Maybe it's some sort of statement about the difference between files being stolen/released.

It takes a lotta work to crack Kanye.
Quote by Carnivean at #33537278
You guys know Kim's dad was one of the lawyers who represented OJ Simpson? So I guess the whole family is good at getting black guys off.

Oof, that's rough.
They are probably just trying to milk their fame a little longer before the new generation of kids thinks they are lame
because kanye west is a ****in loser. a 12 year old stuck in a 30-something's body
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Why is your will to live dependent on the value of Kanye's material success? What kind of life have you built for yourself?
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Why is your will to live dependent on the value of Kanye's material success?

Because I was born in the good ole USA.
Money and fame are quite literally the only measurements of success.
Quote by EyeNon15
They are probably just trying to milk their fame a little longer before the new generation of kids thinks they are lame

Probz
Quote by Acϵ♠
because kanye west is a ****in loser. a 12 year old stuck in a 30-something's body

Imagine all the shit you wanted to do when you were 12, but couldn't because you were too little or whatever.

If Kanye is a 12 year old stuck in a 30-something's body, he's living the goddamn dream.