now watch me whip whip

now watch me nae nae

best dance to come out of the last decade agree/disagree
if disagree post yr fav dance

#dancethread2k15
wtf r u on about
Quote by SG_dave at #33549256
I've never wanted to see a guy eat dick so much in my life.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33553650
If you are white, you are scum.
Is nae nae a horse sex noise
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
Quote by chrismendiola
This shouldn't exist, TBF.

nah imma disagree bro's one set of steel pans away from being the next soulja boy tell em

it's got me feeling all warm & fuzzy inside tbh like i woke up back in 07 when all those proper block party anthems just kept on coming :')
Quote by MinterMan22 at #33536608
nah imma disagree bro's one set of steel pans away from being the next soulja boy tell em

Exactly. Dance rap is terrible.
Free Ali
Quote by chrismendiola
Exactly. Dance rap is terrible.

that's literally the point :'))))
sometimes i dance a little when i pee. if i can keep a steady stream and keep hitting a single area, i hear a constant pitch. but when i dance, yeah, that's where things start to get interesting. i'll start stopping and starting the stream in rhythm too for extra fun. the best part is once you get really good, your friends won't get mad at you for pissing all over the toilet seat
at the church camp i performed at this year, all the black kids (there weren't that many) did that nae nae dance for a talent show and i was running sound for them and i think i accidentally scooped the bass
Last edited by Will Lane at Aug 7, 2015,
i went to a party tonight

can't say there was too much whip but lemme tell ya there was more than enough nae nae to go around #bopbopbop

Quote by The_Blode at #33551611
Man, posting about how poor the content is a minute ago and then I stumble across this...point proven...cased closed. Ouch...didn't need to look very far to find an example. Is this some sort of horse dance? The thread lacks all the basic ingredients for a good discussion. I don't know what minter's game is but it's just a poor offering. I'm not impressed with this trite. What a stale waste of Internet and UG resources.

ugh smh/smd/etc

are you like not allowed to have any fun around here or something

this is the worst thread ever made and you should feel bad

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
You made an oasis thread lmao who are you to criticise
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
Quote by EndTheRapture51 at #33551682
this is the worst thread ever made and you should feel bad

yeah probably lol not even gonna deny it

still, it's not like this place has ever really thrived on thought-provoking discussion anyway. sure we got our serious moments but we're all just dicking around in the end

grandchildren like this and sang and danced it the whole last visit. now my wife sings it to. i dred here to try the dance but so far she's not doing it.
i whip ur mum back and forth
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
this was no Macarena
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by vintage x metal
this was no Macarena

nah at least you can sing along to this song while you dance

nae nae wins
macaraenae
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

I cant help but feel like people that do this dance look like they're trying to drive a car, but they start having a seizure so they start swinging their arms everywhere and making weird facial expressions.
Quote by MeTallIcA313
Guys, you heard Mr. Sacamano. No fun until racism is over.
Quote by vintage x metal at #33555115
macaraenae

omg

Quote by MinterMan22
omg

Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja