A high school friend of mine, which I talked to 3 months ago suicided today. She lost her mother 1,5 years ago to cancer after battling for 6-7 years. her mother was a great figure, wrote books which sold thousands on the topic.

She suffered alot after the loss of her mother, however I always wanted to believe that she was ok, considering how her mother was a strong woman and kinda prepared everyone in family for her leave. Turns out it wasnt the case.

Long story short, call someone who you think may be doing badly nowdays. Someone who you liked as a person but you couldnt keep in touch because of "life stuff". Its worth it.
Sorry man that really sucks
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
Dude, first of all, sorry, that whole scenario sucks.

And I wish I could do the whole call someone, but I don't have the number of the person I want to call the most, plus she's probably sleeping right now.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
That really sucks... I have a friend I worry about but his phone got cut off. Hope he's ok... you just inspired me to show up at his apartment, thank you for that.
Uncle aciD

&

The deadbeatS

Do What Your Love Tells You

I'm so sorry.

I actually have decided to message someone I haven't talked to in some time.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
All of my friends who killed themselves did it without warning signs.
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by Dreadnought
All of my friends who killed themselves did it without warning signs.

that's what they said about me.

I was plenty obvious to many people that I wanted to kill myself but they thought I was joking.

**** them.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297

There's a difference between joking and not showing signs.
I keep in relatively close contact with all the people I'm friends with, the ones that aren't close don't really make an effort to contact me nor I them. But if one of my very close friends was showing signs of wanting to commit suicide and I hadn't spoken with them in awhile, I would definitely hit them up and have a long heart to heart.

Sorry to hear about your friend, TS.
Quote by SG_dave at #33549256
I've never wanted to see a guy eat dick so much in my life.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33553650
If you are white, you are scum.
Sorry for your loss, arcanom.

If I called my close friend that I havent talked to in a long time it would probably go something like this:

Me: Hey buddy, whats going on?

Him: You still in love with my girlfriend?

Me: UH.......

Him: *hangs up*
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
Quote by Dreadnought
There's a difference between joking and not showing signs.

Does constantly saying "I don't want to [be alive], I ****ing hate it" with tears in my eyes count as joking?
A poem.
Quote by yoman297

Quote by Pastafarian96
Does constantly saying "I don't want to [be alive], I ****ing hate it" with tears in my eyes count as joking?

Why, exactly, are you trying to make my experiences about you?
Quote by Dreadnought
Why, exactly, are you trying to make my experiences about you?

I'm just having a shit day and sympathy from any corner would help me because I'm parasitic.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297

Quote by MeGaDeth2314
spaghettimans

Quote by Shotgunmerc
Have a hug man

thank you both
A poem.
Quote by yoman297

only one person is allowed to love me and that is my sister-friend.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297

arcanom, I'm sorry I feel like I've sort of hijacked your thread and now I feel slightly guilty.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297

none of my mentally ill friends consider me a friend anymore, nor does anyone else really, but mostly I get pretty bad anxiety from talking on phones so im not sure I can participate in this altho its much better than that stupid "why havent we ****ed yet?" nonsense
Quote by Pastafarian96
arcanom, I'm sorry I feel like I've sort of hijacked your thread and now I feel slightly guilty.

hijacked it for a good reason so we are all good. also I luv u 2 bae.

thanks for the good words, if you feel bad talk to your closest ones, they do care. If you have a friend that may be in a bad situation, talk to them, make their day.

good vibes to all of you
Just texted a friend who I've been meaning to get in touch with but I've been busy with moving and stuff. He lives nearby and he's been looking for a job for ages with no luck, his visa expires soon and I hope I can do something to cheer him up
cat
Quote by guitarxo
Just texted a friend who I've been meaning to get in touch with but I've been busy with moving and stuff. He lives nearby and he's been looking for a job for ages with no luck, his visa expires soon and I hope I can do something to cheer him up

I hope stuff turns out better for him. Even if not I'm sure you getting touch with him agan & reaching out for help means alot for him. good on you
Jay, bro I'm sorry
A poem.
Quote by yoman297

Quote by Amuro Jay
Related, two years ago today my best friend killed himself and I really wish we could have had one last decent conversation before he died.

I had this happen to me about 4.5 years ago. He wasn't quite my best friend, but he was a damn good one. It's a really shitty feeling, I'm sorry for your loss
these are the reasons I stopped trying to kill myself, I couldn't do such a horrible thing to the person/people that would miss me.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297

Sorry for your loss Jay

Quote by Pastafarian96
these are the reasons I stopped trying to kill myself, I couldn't do such a horrible thing to the person/people that would miss me.

You are a good guy Pasta. You are soft hearted No homo tho.
Quote by arcanom
You are a good guy Pasta. You are soft hearted No homo tho.

This literally made my day.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297

i did this a few weeks ago.

the friend i called turned out to be hopping trains up the East Coast.

then i went to a show in his hometown and he popped up out of nowhere.

mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug