So, I know most of you know about how esquires have a switch position to remove treble so it sounds bassy. I was wondering if there was any way to replace that with a setting that drops the sound an octave so that I can have an emulated bass built into the guitar.
Quote by 70001407
So, I know most of you know about how esquires have a switch position to remove treble so it sounds bassy. I was wondering if there was any way to replace that with a setting that drops the sound an octave so that I can have an emulated bass built into the guitar.

get one of these
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Last edited by Robbgnarly at Aug 7, 2015,
this one guy tried to kickstarter a pickup he designed/patented can't remember what it's called but 3 of the 6 pole pieces were bass, 3 of the 6 were for electric. I'd do something better as you can see 3x3 in regards to poles isn't exactly the best idea. There was a push pull involved I'm sure.

you can go into massive 0.22uf or 0.3uf capacitors (not 0.022uf/0.033uf..literally a big difference) which is 2-3x as much capacitance as say a 60s fender strat BUT to legitimately get those sounds i'd get that pedal suggested or google like crazy hoping that guys kickstarter worked.

capacitors you can get them from thailand from a seller called tayada2009 probably spelling his name wrong but i have like every mylar value he sells and have never had an issue with his service on ebay.