I was browsing through some second hand guitar offers and I came upon this thing.

Can anyone offer any insight? I didn't know Epiphone had a Strat thing going on. Is it worth anything, could it be a ripoff?
I don't have the chance to check it out myself IRL, the guy is in another town.
Looks like an Epiphone 435i or a 635i. They aren't really worth much IIRC but they can be decent guitars. What does the guy want for it?
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Looks like an Epiphone 435i or a 635i. They aren't really worth much IIRC but they can be decent guitars. What does the guy want for it?

Wants around 162$ for it.
i wouldn't pay a penny over $161.50
Quote by Kevätuhri
Hail isn't too edgy for posts, posts are not edgy enough for Hail.

Quote by UseYourThumb
You win. I'm done here.
Quote by dualjcm5150
Wants around 162$ for it.

I'd say get it for that price. It's not a lot of money and it would make a fun modding platform.

The Floyd Rose might be a pita though.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
I don't really know what they go for in your area but the 635s (slightly better model) I see are usually going for around 175-300 so something like 150 probably isnt too bad for the 435i (provided EVERYTHING on it is functional; So truss rod, tuners. the trem, your pups, knobs etc...)
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Looks odd. Everything about it screams pointy shredder apart from the completely normal strat body! Couldn't they have made the body any different at all from a Fender strat?
Quote by dualjcm5150
I was browsing through some second hand guitar offers and I came upon this thing.

Can anyone offer any insight? I didn't know Epiphone had a Strat thing going on. Is it worth anything, could it be a ripoff?
I don't have the chance to check it out myself IRL, the guy is in another town.

http://epiphonewiki.com/index.php/I-Series#635i