Was looking at a Chapman guitar today and you get a free tone city pedal when you buy through Andertons online, currently i have a Blackstar ID:30 the only pedal i have at the moment is a Wah, but am i right in thinking that most other pedals won't do much with a modelling style amplifier?

If not what kind of pedals could work?
depends on the pedal

and it sort of depends on your definition of "won't do much".

I don't really have any experience with pedals with modellers (this is going well ) but I can't imagine that pedals like delays, reverbs and modulations (chorus, flanger, phaser) won't do anything with a modelling amp. it's normally the dirt pedals which people complain about with modellers.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
depends on the pedal

and it sort of depends on your definition of "won't do much".

I don't really have any experience with pedals with modellers (this is going well ) but I can't imagine that pedals like delays, reverbs and modulations (chorus, flanger, phaser) won't do anything with a modelling amp. it's normally the dirt pedals which people complain about with modellers.

Shame that the free pedal would be wasted oh well, can always get a drive pedal for when i upgrade my amp to a valve combo
i dunno about wasted, i mean if it's free you can always see what it sounds like.

plus they seem to have a phaser, chorus or delay which may work better with a modeller.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?