Page 1 of 2
Okay everyone, the time is finally here!!! Ultimate-guitar.com finally has a Meme Thread!!! all meme-related posting goes in here. This is a thread for the memers of Ultimate-guitar to share rare memes with other users of this site. So what are you waiting for?!? Let's get meming!

top kek

Are we pitching memes?
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
ug is saved
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

ug is ruined
Quote by SG_dave at #33549256
I've never wanted to see a guy eat dick so much in my life.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33553650
If you are white, you are scum.
wait are you that chick that only communicated with memes and caused her boyfriend to nearly lose his mind and tell the whole story on reddit? (I'm literally ashamed I know of this, but I'm pretty sure I saw it on UG)
Quote by Pastafarian96
wait are you that chick that only communicated with memes and caused her boyfriend to nearly lose his mind and tell the whole story on reddit? (I'm literally ashamed I know of this, but I'm pretty sure I saw it on UG)

Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
This is repulsive.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
Oh God.... Its happening. The Thread That Will Kill UG. #Basedgod have mercy on us all...
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
This thread makes me moist ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
'And after a while, you can work on points for style.
Like the club tie, and the firm handshake,
A certain look in the eye and an easy smile.'

'You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to,
So that when they turn their backs on you,
You'll get the chance to put the knife in.'
Quote by Rebel Scum
Is this thread meant to contain humour?

In the same way my bank account is supposed to contain money.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
tfw shit thread
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 
Dank dank dank dankDank dank dank dankDank dank dank dankDank dank dank dankDank dank dank dankDank dank dank dankDank dank dank dankDank dank dank dankDank dank dank dankDank dank dank dankDank dank dank dankDank dank dank dankDank dank dank dankDank dank dank dankDank dank dank dankDank dank dank dankDank dank dank dankDank dank dank dankDank dank dank dankDank dank dank dankDank dank dank dankDank dank dank dankDank dank dank dankDank dank dank dankDank dank dank dankDank dank dank dankDank dank dank dankDank dank dank dankDank dank dank dankDank dank dank dankDank dank dank dankDank dank dank dankDank dank dank dankDank dank dank dankDank dank dank dankDank dank dank dankDank dank dank dankDank dank dank dankDank dank dank dankDank dank dank dankDank dank dank dankDank dank dank dankDank dank dank dankDank dank dank dankDank dank dank dankDank dank dank dankDank dank dank dankDank dank dank dankDank dank dank dankDank dank dank dankDank dank dank dankDank dank dank dankDank dank dank dankDank dank dank dankDank dank dank dankDank dank dank dankDank dank dank dankDank dank dank dankDank dank dank dankDank dank dank dankDank dank dank dankDank dank dank dankDank dank dank dankDank dank dank dankDank dank dank dankDank dank dank dankDank dank dank dankDank dank dank dankDank dank dank dankDank dank dank dankDank dank dank dankDank dank dank dankDank dank dank dankDank dank dank dankDank dank dank dankDank dank dank dankDank dank dank dankDank dank dank dankDank dank dank dankDank dank dank dankDank dank dank dankDank dank dank dankDank dank dank dankDank dank dank dankDank dank dank dankDank dank dank dankDank dank dank dankDank dank dank dankDank dank dank dankDank dank dank dankDank dank dank dankDank dank dank dankDank dank dank dankDank dank dank dankDank dank dank dankDank dank dank dankDank dank dank dankDank dank dank dankDank dank dank dankDank dank dank dank
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Page 1 of 2