Page 1 of 2
I have an ex who keeps on trying to contact me. Like every few months, she will send "hey" or a friend request on facebook and every time I ignore it.

For 5 years.

That's right 5 YEARS. We dated when we were freshmen/sophomores in high school. I'm 20 now, and I ignore her cause I moved on, and didn't want to talk to her. I thought "if I ignore her she will go away" but after this long she keeps trying to get into contact with me.

Recently, I started working at the nearby mall and she coincidentally works there. I ignore her cause holy shit the girl I'm trying to force to leave me alone is right here, and she sends a few messages to my friends saying hey and that she saw me and all this casual "banter" I'm sure she just wants them to relay to me.

I thought ignoring would send the message, but after a while, I started getting scared. Who the heck would keep this up after this long? She sometimes pretends to check out the sunglasses kiosk in front of my work and I get so scared she's gonna run up and stab me or some shit. After all this time, would a "PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE " make her stop? Would it send her over the edge?

I kinda have 0 in common with her and just dated her cause high school mentality (omg hot gril is talking to me). I mean, I'm grateful for her helping me mature but, we broke up on awful terms and I'm the kind of guy who deletes anyone on his FB who seems kinda annoying you know? If she never sent me all those message and stuff I would be like "lol hey!weird talking to you, how have you beeN????! XDDD" cause it wouldn't matter. But her odd persistence makes me really ****ing WEIRDED out

What would you guys do?
RE
Lation
SHip
Thr
EAD
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
Just tell her you have aids.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Syphilis?

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Pick a random romantic movie ending and try it out.

The "Re-incarnation of Plato" Award 2009
(most intelligent)
The "Good Samaritan" Award 2009 (most helpful)

[font="Palatino Linotype
Who's Andy Timmons??
Quote by xxdarrenxx
Pick a random romantic movie ending and try it out.

Personally, I'd try the ending of Alien.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Personally, I'd try the ending of Alien.

Hmm not bad, but he then might get sequels, and I don't think TS wants that.

(most intelligent)

[font="Palatino Linotype
Who's Andy Timmons??
Quote by xxdarrenxx
Hmm not bad, but he then might get sequels, and I don't think TS wants that.

Yea, but he'll get like 50 years of sleep first.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by slapsymcdougal

He'd wake up and this old granny be'd like hey sup. *shivers*

(most intelligent)

[font="Palatino Linotype
Who's Andy Timmons??
Quote by xxdarrenxx
He'd wake up and this old granny be'd like hey sup. *shivers*

Maybe he'd find that hot?
Quote by Diemon Dave
Way to be a dick TS.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Maybe he'd find that hot?

Like titanic, bitch still waiting.

(most intelligent)

[font="Palatino Linotype
Who's Andy Timmons??
Ugh that's creepy. Just one message that says something like "Hey, I'd appreciate it if you didn't try to contact me anymore, nothing against you except everything, Love, gofuckyourself".

I used to be that person in early highschool, who wouldn't take a hint, and once it happened to me I was like "fuck that noise".
OK. here is the thing:

When you first approach a girl, find connection, and start spending a lot of time together, you should ALWAYS be up front about what you're about. If you are looking for relationship, just a one-night fling, or a **** buddy you should let your potential partner know of your intentions. I wouldnt wanna catch feelings for a girl who was interested in a one-nighter, and vice-versa.
I would say you reap what you sow and next time be up fron t with a girl about your intentions. There have been times when I met a girl at a party flirted and was like "wanna fling?" and it was no big deal because we were honest with each other. Virtual honesty is the best virtue when it comes to human interaction, IMO.
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
have you ever considered that she doesn't want to fuck you
modes are a social construct
Simple. Send her "I thought the fact we broke up 5 years ago was a big enough hint that I don't want anything further too do with you"
Quote by whywefight
you should get back with her sounds like you were made for each other

This guy knows whats up.
¯|(°_o)/¯
lmao harvey he was in highschool leave him alone!

yeah dude tell her to leave you alone. Just be like, hey, listen. Stop messaging me. I don't want to be in touch with you, etc. It doesn't matter if she thinks you're overreacting. She's not a member of your community. You will lose no social capital from that. You're allowed to have boundaries!

edit: oh man this moved fast. When I typed this harvey was the last poster before me
Death comes as the harsh victory of the law of our ancestors over the dimension of our becoming ~monsieur dupont, Nihilist Communism

please listen to Dingo and TRON MAXIMUM !!
get a boyfriend, that'll show her how you feel about her.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM
delete account & find a better job

I did delete my account for a while but then my phone broke and I needed it to talk to people lol

Quote by guitarxo
Wait so why haven't you blocked her then?

SHE MAKES NEW ACCOUNTS.

I think I may just send her a message I guess... but not while I work at the mall. When I find a new job maybe.
if all else fails

take her out for a really terrible meal, like the worst date imaginable. By or even inside of a dumpster, if possible. When you take her home, actually take her to your friends place: hopefully you have a friend who has a truly god awful apartment. Like half the carpet is covered in puke stains awful. Then when it's time to bang, cum as quick as possible, if she's even still down at this point. Make it the worst sex of her life.

If she's still into you after this point, you are truly fucked, and should probably just quit your job at the mall, or maybe even report her for harassment to whoever it is that you report that stuff to.

Good luck
Quote by SG_dave at #33549256
I've never wanted to see a guy eat dick so much in my life.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33553650
If you are white, you are scum.
Quote by Weaponized

SHE MAKES NEW ACCOUNTS.

I think I may just send her a message I guess... but not while I work at the mall. When I find a new job maybe.

omg that's awful

I had some people (not exes) who did that, made new profiles and changed phone numbers and email addresses and everything to try and contact me. It was creepy and horrible. Based on my experiences I don't think sending her messages or anything will make her stop. It will just make her do it more because from her point of view, she finally got you to respond, so a conversation (or something more) is just a step away and it will encourage her to keep going. She obviously doesn't respect your earlier requests for her to stop contacting you. I would keep ignoring her if I were you. If she talks to you in person I would be polite but pretend like I've never met her before. If she does anything else, report her.

Like seriously I don't know why people are suggesting for you to meet her or anything lol
cat
**** her, right in the vagina. Life is short, **** at least 1 creepy stalker lady before you die. Possibly right before you die. I'm telling you, the threat of waking up with your balls in a jar just adds to the thrill.
Quote by Harvey Swick at #33538540
RE
Lation
SHip
Thr
EAD
this isnt a relationship tho it's just stalking
ggg1 ggg3

Quote by slapsymcdougal

57 years to be precise.
Quote by CL/\SH
if all else fails

take her out for a really terrible meal, like the worst date imaginable. By or even inside of a dumpster, if possible. When you take her home, actually take her to your friends place: hopefully you have a friend who has a truly god awful apartment. Like half the carpet is covered in puke stains awful. Then when it's time to bang, cum as quick as possible, if she's even still down at this point. Make it the worst sex of her life.

If she's still into you after this point, you are truly fucked, and should probably just quit your job at the mall, or maybe even report her for harassment to whoever it is that you report that stuff to.

Good luck

Make sure you have a week off work for this plan, because the date will be at the end of the week, and your last shower will be before your last shift at work. This will also be the last time you brush your teeth until after the date.

For the whole week, you should be doing cardio. You want to sweat like a priest in a primary school, and not change your clothes. Sleep in them as well.

Bonus points if you rent a tux.
Quote by Diemon Dave
She wants to introduce you to her 5-year-old son

It's yours

Nobut have you actually like, talked to her? You're both adults, sit down with her and be like "bish leave me alone". Ignoring her is a lazy way to go about things, and obviously she's not taken the hints you're dropping.
🙈 🙉 🙊
TS, you need to gather some information on this woman. Has she acquired a windowless van, a tarp, chainsaw and a few dozen kilos of lye?
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by GFraser
**** her, right in the vagina. Life is short, **** at least 1 creepy stalker lady before you die. Possibly right before you die. I'm telling you, the threat of waking up with your balls in a jar just adds to the thrill.

This is great

I had a stalker once.
Xbox Live: DeSquared94
PSN: desquared94
Page 1 of 2